45 YEARS AGO TODAY; THE DEMS WAR ON WOMEN WAS LAUNCHED....

Courtesy of their favorite son and hero.....................

I'm sure all the secretaries that worked for Kennedy hated it when that drunken bastard demanded they have sex with him or get fired!!!
One of my favorite images from my youth

"The Hero of Chappaquidick".

He saved the life of a US Senator.
What an asshole you are Whir-LIE-turd.

Calling Chappaquiddick "THE DEMS WAR ON WOMEN..." Is total bullshit and another fucking lie.

Please prove your claim, or admit your lie, Whir-LIE-turd! That's a good half dozen outrageous lies in the past week or so.

TrendingIdiot... I'm not sure I like the handle, but if the shoe fits, stick it in your big fat mouth!
What an asshole you are Whir-LIE-turd.

Calling Chappaquiddick "THE DEMS WAR ON WOMEN..." Is total bullshit and another fucking lie.

Please prove your claim, or admit your lie, Whir-LIE-turd! That's a good half dozen outrageous lies in the past week or so.

TrendingIdiot... I'm not sure I like the handle, but if the shoe fits, stick it in your big fat mouth! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ted had binders full of them, lol.

Jim
Yeah, but one of you fools have to prove the existence of a 45 year old Democratic war against women unless you want to compound another of Whir-LIE-turd's lies.
Geeze, trying to defend Ted Kennedy must be the definition of "defending the indefensible".
Who's trying to defend Ted Kennedy?

I'm simply calling whir-LIE-turd on another outrageously fallacious and misleading SCREAMING HEADLINE.

The Liar in Chief is making shit up again.

Please provide evidence of the Democrats' War on Women, as Whir-LIE-turd calls it. And explain how Chapaquiddick began this imaginary bullshit.

whir-LIE-turd... Are you there? another lie!
I can't think of much worse of a fate for a woman than to to see that drunken SOB Kennedy lecherously pursuing them...
One of my favorite images from my youth

Originally Posted by Kneewalk

One of my favorite Nat Lamp rear covers.
I can't think of much worse of a fate for a woman than to to see that drunken SOB Kennedy lecherously pursuing them... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Other than you ..LOL
Other than you ..LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
At least I pay...Kennedy expected it for free!
That is why you and IB hate them so much they got it free.