Greetings, and Site Launch!

Lordy Beck. Ya gotta join us in the plus 56k world. It really is fun. You can get annoyed by other's posts in no time at all. LOL
Dear George,

Thank you so much for your post. I thought a lot about SEO but I'm still on the fence about it.

I am, however, DELIGHTED that my site is mobile-friendly! Thanks so much for the report! What a fantastic surprise!

(does mobile-friendly dance of joy)

Kind regards,
Bao
I like it! Unique, funny, and appealing.
I assume you are not trying to attract a broad spectrum. Originally Posted by Tim the Enchanter

Word!
Becky,

Can you remind me what dial up is? Originally Posted by discreetgent
Its like the Edge network on an iPhone.
I particularly want to thank WTF Originally Posted by design.lust
Of this entire thread I noted this with interest.

Has this ever happened before?
  • WTF
  • 02-22-2010, 09:53 AM

Has this ever happened before? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Rudyard, Me love you long time . . .
Finally reading this thread and browsing through that site, I have an observation. Is she a... he? I notice the way the poses are and the fact that "she" has hairy armpits that may be the case. Again, just an observation.

Has this ever happened before? Originally Posted by Rudyard K
Like anyone that has said this before (cyber or real life), she quickly exits (make that runs out) stage left....
Finally reading this thread and browsing through that site, I have an observation. Is she a... he? I notice the way the poses are and the fact that "she" has hairy armpits that may be the case. Again, just an observation. Originally Posted by Dawn Bristow
You can be such a tease Dawn. With that pic of course.
Dear Dawn, I can assure you I am 100%, and born, a female. I do not shave specifically for one particular client whom I have seen for years, and has been very generous, and I decided to include that in my photo in case that was a turn-off for other gents.

And Mr. Aurelius, it wasn't my intent to simply use eccie.net and leave. I did want to stay, but my words may have been construed as insulting ct2005.

Just a few final thoughts. I am waiting for my account to be terminated.

Bao
Dear Dawn, I can assure you I am 100%, and born, a female. I do not shave specifically for one particular client whom I have seen for years, and has been very generous, and I decide to include that in my photo in case that was a turn-off for other gents.

And Mr. Aurelius, it wasn't my intent to simply use eccie.net and leave. I did want to stay, but my words may have been construed as insulting ct2005.

Just a few final thoughts. I am waiting for my account to be terminated.

Bao Originally Posted by design.lust
Don't leave then. We want you to stay and contribute.
Don't leave then. We want you to stay and contribute. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I guess Marcus now feels qualified to speak for the balance of the membership....
I guess Marcus now feels qualified to speak for the balance of the membership.... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
And the grumpy streak continues
And the grumpy streak continues Originally Posted by discreetgent
how is that grumpy?
how is that grumpy? Originally Posted by atlcomedy
How about ornery?