treaty between Ukraine and USA for corruption prosecution

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...or-Prosecuting

https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/td...-106tdoc16.pdf

“To the Senate of the United States: With a view to receiving the advice and consent of the Senate to ratification, I transmit herewith the Treaty Between the United States of America and Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters with Annex, signed at Kiev on July 22, 1998. I transmit also, for the information of the Senate, an exchange of notes which was signed on September 30, 1999, which provides for its provisional application, as well as the report of the Department of State with respect to the Treaty. The Treaty is one of a series of modern mutual legal assistance treaties being negotiated by the United States in order to counter criminal activities more effectively. The Treaty should be an effective tool to assist in the prosecution of a wide variety of crimes, including drug trafficking offenses. The Treaty is self-executing. It provides for a broad range of cooperation in criminal matters. Mutual assistance available under the Treaty includes: taking of testimony or statements of persons; providing documents, records, and articles of evidence; serving documents; locating or identifying persons; transferring persons in custody for testimony or other purposes; executing requests for searches and seizures; assisting in proceedings related to restraint, confiscation, forfeiture of assets, restitution, and collection of fines; and any other form of assistance not prohibited by the laws of the requested state. I recommend that the Senate give early and favorable consideration to the Treaty and give its advice and consent to ratification.”​
WILLIAM J. CLINTON.​

this is relevant to trump.
The current president of the United States pressured a foreign country to investigate his political opponent
How did he pressure them?

The current president of the United States pressured a foreign country to investigate his political opponent Originally Posted by matchingmole
How did he pressure them? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Stupidly.... his usual MO
The current president of the United States pressured a foreign country to investigate his political opponent Originally Posted by matchingmole
Didn't happen, no matter how many times you stupidly repeat it.

Didn't happen, no matter how many times you stupidly repeat it.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
and don't forget Mr Deep State, Putin said he didn't interfere in the 2016 Election. Trump-"Why would he.?"

Private Hankering You live in a bubble that doesn't include reality. stay out of politics private hankering. We will keep sending you the welfare checks every month. thank you for your service private. what exactly am I thanking you for? Cleaning latrines in Afghanistan?
and don't forget Mr Deep State, Putin said he didn't interfere in the 2016 Election. Trump-"Why would he.?"

Private Hankering You live in a bubble that doesn't include reality. stay out of politics private hankering. We will keep sending you the welfare checks every month. thank you for your service private. what exactly am I thanking you for? Cleaning latrines in Afghanistan?
Originally Posted by themystic
You must have chewing gum centers on those lollipops you suck on, Moscow Mystic, because the only bubbles here are those you blow into delusions that aren't substantiated by facts, Moscow Mystic.

FYI, Hajjis cleaned the latrines, Moscow Mystic, and your taxes paid for them to do the work, Moscow Mystic. I wiped my ass with YOUR tax dollars, Moscow Mystic. Keep sucking, Moscow Mystic.

Private Hankering You live in a bubble that doesn't include reality. stay out of politics private hankering. We will keep sending you the welfare checks every month. thank you for your service private. what exactly am I thanking you for? Cleaning latrines in Afghanistan? Originally Posted by themystic

+1
A lot of people live in a alternate reality , pushed by the box and social media and LSM just saying
Trump asked them to investigate Biden’s kid and election fuckery. I thought you lefties were all in on outing people tampering with the election, which Ukraine was clearly a central player. When Trump mentioned Crowdstrike, the dims lost their shit. The only chance they have of staying out of prison is to get Trump out of office by any means necessary.
Trump asked them to investigate Biden’s kid and election fuckery. I thought you lefties were all in on outing people tampering with the election, which Ukraine was clearly a central player. When Trump mentioned Crowdstrike, the dims lost their shit. The only chance they have of staying out of prison is to get Trump out of office by any means necessary. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Flushing...........
Sometime in January 2025 I’m sure that’ll be the case. Dems have nothing, just like the didn’t with ‘OMFG RUSSIA’ horseshit. People see right through it and there’s not enough NPC wackos to win an election.
Some of the same people that were screaming about Russia and conspiracy now don't want to investigate anything about Russia and the Ukraine collusion ?????????????????????
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/impe...om-del-beccaro

Tom Del Beccaro: Impeachment, Ukraine, Trump and Biden -- 10 things you should know