HELP I WAS BUSTED

And let me take a moment to remind each of you to keep the postings to the topic at hand.

The Colonel Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Once again, keep your postings relevant to the topic of discussion, any one else that can only add insults would be well served to not make a post.

Colonel Zodiak
Im noticing Olivia here has a problem with thinking before she types.
Sorry Col. give em hell. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You have just realized that
I think what sky_wire wrote is good advice for the extreme situation where The Laws "just won't take 'no' for an answer" and persist in questioning the occupant of a hotel room and/or searching the room. However, I want to address this comment:

The ONLY answers you are required to answer if lawfully detained is the information contained on your driver’s license. Take a moment to review this information. Note that your license makes no mention of your SSI number, immigration status, health issues, next of kin, where you work, how you paid for the room, etc. Originally Posted by sky_wire
I think what sky meant by this is, in Texas, a non-driver is only required to produce identification upon the request of LE, the officer may ask the person whether the information on the ID is correct, the person is required to state whether or not it is, and if it's not the person is required to state what information on the ID is incorrect and give correct information. What I mean by "only" is the person is not required to do or say anything else.

As for the extraneous comments in this thread, I think Rezo and vida were kidding (at least I read their posts and smiled). But regarding Olivia, it's always a pleasure to come across a happy ECCIE member. After all, ignorance is bliss, and extreme ignorance is ecstasy.
No problem. I understand about the individual understanding of what 'relevant' might mean to each person separately and individually.

Once in a while, some information comes forward that can be valuable to the community at large. This is not against the guidelines.

#13 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

The Colonel Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak