Options and alternatives

I’m looking at other options with prices at $$$+. What’s the deal with the adultsearch/asian ads? Can’t seem to find any cross references or reviews on the $.6 -$$ independents. Any tips on where to get reviews on them?

Side note: sad about hearing Lovely is not coming back
Saw Miso last time she was here. She was angry at me because she thought I wrote a bad review. We always had a great time. It wasn’t me 🙅🏻♂️.
Heading out to Vegas soon and want to book Miso but the rates are even crazier there.
I missed Maple when she was here last. Didn’t know who Salty was until it was too late.
Trust me, you don’t want a visit with maple. She’s sucks and not in a good way
I have a great time with her. Used to see her regularly when she was here a few years ago. Guess YMMV.
Can try p411. I messaged yoko via email and she said she'd be back this month. I've never seen her so I kinda wanted to see if the hype is real
Can try p411. I messaged yoko via email and she said she'd be back this month. I've never seen her so I kinda wanted to see if the hype is real Originally Posted by SpringFest
Yoko is a pretty good deal. Reasonably priced. She is little older and has a routine, bubble bath, tuma, bbbj and cfs and if time permits some massage. This has been the norm for me with Yoko.
Yoko is a pretty good deal. Reasonably priced. She is little older and has a routine, bubble bath, tuma, bbbj and cfs and if time permits some massage. This has been the norm for me with Yoko. Originally Posted by Speedjet
I’ve seen Yoko also and you are spot on, sir