~~Summer Time Vibes~~

Hey KC!

WOW! How time flies!! How is everyone??

I am going to be popping into town very soon and looking to enjoy the summer activities your city has to offer. It's obvious that the Chiefs & Royals get all the attention, but what other cool attractions are there to experience in KC?
So, I am a big fan of the Starlight Theater. You might check them out.
New theater resturant. Dinner and a show. Overlandpark.
There's a putt putt that also has an ice cream shop in Parkville.
And the little train near Line Creek.
Welcome back...
MY place KLN has a nice little attraction! Lol
Hi my sexy texas sin sister!!!

have fun!!!!!
Hey Miss Dallas!! So good to hear from you!! I know you're killing it and having tons of FUN yourself!

Hope to do the same very soon!
Thank ya'll for the replies! I am going to check it all out! I love to be outdoors so 1st stop is the golf and train ride! he he

Is the eating and movie spot called Studio Movie Grill? We have those in Dallas. I was just curious,hairyhoudini?
Called The New Theater Restaurant. In OverlandPark. Sometimes it's a play sometimes it's a musical. Meal is part of the ticket but you pay for your own drinks. Food is pretty good. PS You still look amazing.
Been getting any sunbathing in ?
Called The New Theater Restaurant. In OverlandPark. Sometimes it's a play sometimes it's a musical. Meal is part of the ticket but you pay for your own drinks. Food is pretty good. PS You still look amazing. Originally Posted by hairyhoudini
Oh really?? Never heard of that! I will have to go check something like that out! And with all this rain I brought in from CO seems like not much outdoor fun this go around. lol

Thank you soo much! I'm just getting better like aged fine wine! he he
Been getting any sunbathing in ? Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Not as much as I would like... spent most of my Summer packing up my home and PlayPen and moving...But I plan to get back to it as soon as the sun pops its head back out! lol
Castaway Cove at Oceans of fun is an adults only pool with a swim up bar. Season pass is still an ok deal late in the season.
Castaway Cove at Oceans of fun is an adults only pool with a swim up bar. Season pass is still an ok deal late in the season. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Clothing optional?
Castaway Cove at Oceans of fun is an adults only pool with a swim up bar. Season pass is still an ok deal late in the season. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
Now you are talking! lol KC just needs to hurry up and bring the sun back out so I can get over there! lol lol Have tons of teeny bikinis that need showing off!