Review question

Should the review be written in layman terms or politically correct terms? Should a cock be written a cock or "my man hood"? I would like to write a review on this young lady just uncertain on how indepth I should go and how graphic I should be. I dearly love pussy and only know how to discribe my bed room activities in plan down to earth terms.....I don't want to offend anyone....
Type that review however it comes natural to you, the more details the better.
Check out this thread bro

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=23182

It will help you out. Keep in mind the "Rest of the Story" section is only meant to be seen by gents with Premium Access. I write reviews in the same language and terms that I would use if I was telling a hobby buddy about it in person.

Look forward to reading your first review.

LAP
Exactly like John and LAP said! That link has helped out a ton of new hobbyists! Whatever flows best for you, that's what I go for when writing a review! Just be sure to have a beginning, middle, and end. (How scheduling was like, first impressions, the actual session, etc..)

Ditto on LAP on looking forward to your first review!
Lap gave me a hint several years ago that has helped me considerably. Before I start a "New Review" thread, I open a "Word" (or similar) document and begin writing "The Rest Of The Story" as soon as possible after the event, while my memory is still fresh.
From there I can rearrange thoughts, refine the details, and get a sense of the overall review. Then I let it soak a day or 3 before I copy and paste it to the ROTS in the review when I'm ready to post.
Reviews are too hard to edit once they hit the board. Word also helps me with spelling and grammar.
I dislike reading reviews that are so full of misspelled words and funky grammer that I can't be really sure what the reviewer is trying to say.
Thanks again, Lap.