SMDH Paradise

As of last week, the full contact dances went from 10 to 20. Now the best deal in the area is no longer the best deal. I understand this price point is in line with all the other clubs in the area. But I imagine this will drive away many of the regulars and others who target this club for the cheap dances.
Yeah, I was there a couple of days ago and found that out. 20 still isn't bad for completely hands on dances, but still. Apparently the VIP room is now 10 to enter, 30 for fully nude dances but no touching in the VIP. Somebody has some weird ideas.

To be fair, there were some dancers charging 20 already.
I have had some fun in VIP with my regular...
Take out can be had with the blonde with enormous jugs
I have only been there a few times, but my favorite visit there was a cute blonde who had a great stage show. Our conversation went like this

"Thank you" after I tipped her on stage
"Do you want me to sit with you?" I said yes.
The waitress was at my table so I told her to order a d ink if she wanted on.
Then she sat on my lap and said "whooo, I need a sugar daddy." She then looked me straight in the eyes, smiled and said "I'll let you do anal"

I did get her number and we texted several times, but she made it clear she wanted per visit gifts that were around 4 digits.
Per visit in that range is fine...for overnights. I mean, unless you're world class like that Russian spy in New York.
Take out can be had with the blonde with enormous jugs Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
Name?
Name? Originally Posted by Bart.Pimpson
I think her name was Josie.
I think her name was Josie. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
what days does she work?