Who Wants To Indulge With Me?

So I've got some major pregnancy cravings. I want to hit all these spots within the next two months. I would love some company! Most likely will be on Tuesdays in the afternoon or night.

I want to go to:
Red Robins
Dave and Busters
Golden Corral
The Cove
ChaChos
Cheesecake Factory

I sell Fat Fighters if anyone's worried about gaining weight from the indulgence.
Fish tacos from "The Cove" are my favorite and my favorite dessert is raspberry cheesecake!!

You got some awesome cravings(:
if you want to go at night I'll go , specially to the Cove
let me know....tuesday night works for me too
I remember my craving moments miss them lol...
I love The Cove and always liked Cheesecake Factory.
Stone wrecks on Blanco and 1604 I like.
if you want to go at night I'll go , specially to the Cove
let me know....tuesday night works for me too Originally Posted by flanker6
Don't forget your dirty laundry:P
Ha Ha...now we know Karla has for sure been there...
I love The Cove and always liked Cheesecake Factory. Originally Posted by latinalover003
LOL I told you that you'd like The Cove!! Mmmmmm nachos!!!
Don't forget your dirty laundry:P Originally Posted by **Karla**
Or the car wash supplies,either...............

For all you SoCal transplants,was watching Anthony Bourdains trip down to Baja recently,talk about torture, Lobster in Puerto Nuevo,fish tacos in Ensenada,and redsnapper at La Bufadora. Doesn't get much better than that.
..another cool place on the st mary's strip is candlelight lounge, very eccletic, good wine selection beer, food and home made deserts
Great nachos at The Cove. Stone werks is cool but they stop serving food before 11pm on a Friday. Kinda pissses me off. But they do have live music on weekends.
I'm up for the Cheesecake Factory. Btw what exactly are fat fighters?
I am up for Red Robin. Love their Banzai burger. Also up for Cheesecake factory.
I will give $20 off a session if someone brings me 2 fish tacos from "The Cove".............I never get to that side of town anymore(near 5 points)just don't forget the chips and salsa(and maybe some for yourself as well hehe)but seriously.......that is a valid offer-those are well worth it

I've had many guys bring me my favorite "white chocolate raspberry truffle" or my second favorite "chocolate raspberry truffle" because I have that and "The Cove" both listed on my "Favorite Food" on my showcase lol...........absolutely delicious(: