22K Box Truck For Sale-Serious Inquiries Only

22k obo, pm/email MSATX2012@GMAIL.COM FOR STATS.

GREAT FOR MOVING COMPANY, OR ANY OWNER/OPERATOR OPP. (CDL required)...clear title in hand. EXCELLENT CONDITION!

Serious inquiries only, be prepared to validate interest, will repost in ISO.

THANKS!

XOXO M
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMAG0973.jpg (161.8 KB, 184 views) File Type: jpg IMAG0975.jpg (135.6 KB, 184 views) File Type: jpg IMAG0991.jpg (97.1 KB, 182 views)
I heard the only reason she was selling it was because it's too light to for her to bench press anymore! Seriously, you're looking damn-good in those photos Mikaela! Keep up the good workd.

Good luck with selling the truck. My company was in need of one about 2 months ago. I'll see if they are still looking, but I think they bought one or went with a trailer.
I heard the only reason she was selling it was because it's too light to for her to bench press anymore! Originally Posted by Marcus78
Damn, thanks, Marcus, who told you, lmao...word really gets around...it's an 06 International 4400, lotsa niceties...lmk, thanks.
  • Mokoa
  • 06-24-2012, 09:38 PM
Not hobby related.

Moved to the proper forum.
Not hobby related.

Moved to the proper forum. Originally Posted by Mokoa

Ooops! Thanks, M
something like this??

@Dennis, yes

Email me for pics, won't let me upload from my computer (mods??? help).
Could I turn them truck into low rider?
  • Mokoa
  • 06-25-2012, 11:01 PM
I have added the pictures to the post.
Question----Do the abs come with the Truck?---wow, unbelievable and it just goes to show that you are better to pay as you go..some poor moving guy could not resist that Bod and had to turn in his truck--- I bet...just kidding....