4th of July activities

I am here in town visiting from Dallas and looks as if i will be here wednesday. Anyone know of anything cool I can do for the holiday? (its one of my faves) Id love to play but from past experience I have found that its usually dead on holidays so I am trying to find something else just in case. I would hate to be stuck in my hotel room on one of the most awesome holidays of the year!!

guys and gals feel free to shoot me a note id love to hang with some of you while I am down.
go see a movie that has a/c
Call me Jules...I have some IDEAS! (lol)
I'd like to play but I'm sure that day would be booked
I'll be done by 7p if anyone wants to head out!
Fireworks display Downtown San Antonio on the 4th. Should be a good time...
Sit in a tube and float down the Frio with cold beer in hand is always a good idea!
I am here in town visiting from Dallas and looks as if i will be here wednesday. Anyone know of anything cool I can do for the holiday? (its one of my faves) Id love to play but from past experience I have found that its usually dead on holidays so I am trying to find something else just in case. I would hate to be stuck in my hotel room on one of the most awesome holidays of the year!!

guys and gals feel free to shoot me a note id love to hang with some of you while I am down. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I'm also New here and OPEN to ideas; so if you find out something cool to do please let me know too! LOL
I saw the Woodlawn fireworks from my bedroom window.
Glad you had a good time JJ