Islam In A Nutshell

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam:
> The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat
>
> Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life.
>
> Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military
> components. The religious component is a beard for all of the other
> components.
>
> Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to
> agitate for their religious privileges.
>
> When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse societies
> agree to Muslim demands for their religious privileges, some of the
> other components tend to creep in as well.
>
> Here's how it works:
>
> As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given
> country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving
> minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:
>
> United States -- Muslim 0.6%
> Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
> Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
> China -- Muslim 1.8%
> Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
> Norway -- Muslim 1.8%
>
> At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and
> disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among
> street gangs. This is happening in:
>
> Denmark -- Muslim 2%
> Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
> United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
> Spain -- Muslim 4%
> Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%
>
> From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their
> percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the
> introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby
> securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure
> on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with
> threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:
>
> France -- Muslim 8%
> Philippines -- 5%
> Sweden -- Muslim 5%
> Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
> The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
> Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%
>
> At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them
> to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law.
> The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the
> entire world.
>
> When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase
> lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we
> are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam and
> results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition
> to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen
> daily, particularly in Muslim sections in:
>
> Guyana -- Muslim 10%
> India -- Muslim 13.4%
> Israel -- Muslim 16%
> Kenya -- Muslim 10%
> Russia -- Muslim 15%
>
> After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad
> militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian
> churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:
>
> Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%
>
> At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks,
> and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:
>
> Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
> Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
> Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%
>
> From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of
> all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic
> cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax
> placed on infidels, such as in:
>
> Albania -- Muslim 70%
> Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
> Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
> Sudan -- Muslim 70%
>
> After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run
> ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the
> infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and
> in some ways is on-going in:
>
> Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
> Egypt -- Muslim 90%
> Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
> Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
> Iran -- Muslim 98%
> Iraq -- Muslim 97%
> Jordan -- Muslim 92%
> Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
> Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
> Palestine -- Muslim 99%
> Syria -- Muslim 90%
> Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
> Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
> United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%
>
> 100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of
> Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim,
> the Madrases are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such
> as in:
>
> Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
> Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
> Somalia -- Muslim 100%
> Yemen -- Muslim 100%
>
> Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most
> radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust
> by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.
>
> 'Before I was nine, I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me
> against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family
> against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe
> against the world, and all of us against the infidel. -- Leon Uris, 'The
> Haj'
>
> It is important to understand that in some countries, with well under
> 100% Muslim populations, such as France, the minority Muslim populations
> live in ghettos, within which they are 100% Muslim, and within which
> they live by Sharia Law. The national police do not even enter these
> ghettos. There are no national courts, nor schools, nor non-Muslim
> religious facilities. In such situations, Muslims do not integrate into
> the community at large. The children attend madrasses. They learn only
> the Koran. To even associate with an infidel is a crime punishable with
> death. Therefore, in some areas of certain nations, Muslim Imams and
> extremists exercise more power than the national average would indicate.
>
> Today's 1.5 billion Muslims make up 22% of the world's population. But
> their birth rates dwarf the birth rates of Christians, Hindus,
> Buddhists, Jews, and all other believers. Muslims will exceed 50% of the
> world's population by the end of this century.
>
> Well, boys and girls, today we are letting the fox guard the hen house.
> The wolves will be herding the sheep!
>
> Obama appoints two devout Muslims to Homeland Security posts. Doesn't
> this make you feel safer already?
>
> Obama and Janet Napolitano appoint Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as
> Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?p=4061
>
> DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim
> who was born in Damascus , Syria , as ADC National Executive Director as a
> member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC). http://muslimmedianetwork.com/mmn/?p=4176
>
> NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified
> as a devout Catholic, a devout Jew or a devout Protestant...? Just
> wondering.
>
> Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security positions?
> Doesn't this make you feel safer already??
>
> That should make the US ' homeland much safer, huh!!
> Was it not "Devout Muslim men" that flew planes into U.S. buildings 8
> years ago?
>
> Was it not a Devout Muslim who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?
>
> Also: This is very interesting and we all need to read it from start to finish. Maybe this is why our American Muslims are so quiet and not speaking out about any atrocities. Can a good Muslim be a good American? This question was forwarded to a friend who worked in Saudi Arabia for 20 years. The following is his reply:
> Theologically - no . . . Because his allegiance is to Allah, The moon God of Arabia
> Religiously- No, Because no other religion is accepted by His Allah except Islam (Quran, 2:256)(Koran)
> Scripturally - No, Because his allegiance is to the five Pillars of Islam and the Quran.
> Geographically-No, Because his allegiance is to Mecca , to which he turns in prayer five times a day.
> Socially - No, Because his allegiance to Islam forbids him to make friends with Christians or Jews..
> Politically - No, Because he must submit to the mullahs (spiritual leaders), who teach annihilation of Israel and destruction of America , the great Satan.
> Domestically - No, Because he is instructed to marry four Women and beat and scourge his wife when she disobeys him (Quran 4:34)
> Intellectually - No, Because he cannot accept the American Constitution since it is based on Biblical principles and he believes the Bible to be corrupt.
> Philosophically - No, Because Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran do not allow freedom of religion and expression.. Democracy and Islam cannot co-exist. Every Muslim government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
> Spiritually - No, Because when we declare 'one nation under God,' the Christian's God is loving and kind, while Allah is NEVER referred to as Heavenly father, nor is he ever called love in The Quran's 99 excellent names.
> Therefore, after much study and deliberation....
> Perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL MUSLIMS
> in this country. - - - They obviously cannot be both 'good' Muslims and good Americans.
> Call it what you wish, it's still the truth. You had better believe it. The more who understand this, the better it will be for our country and our future. The religious war is bigger than we know or understand.
> Can a Muslim be a good soldier???
>
> Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, opened fire at Ft. Hood and Killed 13. He is a good Muslim!!!

Okay, you have piqued my curiosity...
At what percentage of CHRISTIAN population do groups start forming to violently enforce an ethnically pure White and Protestant nation?
At what percentage can I expect Christian clergymen to dictate what version of Creation will be taught in public schools?
What levels of devout Christians are required before a woman's right to choose can be expected to be met with violent opposition?
When are there enough Christians in a specific country to sway the MSM into waging an imaginary "War on Christmas" campaign?
How many religious Christians are needed to protest the funeral of a fallen soldier because they supposedly died defending "Gay Rights"?
The most obvious question one should be asking is: of all the religions in the world, which one ISN'T a "complete, total, 100% system of life"? Is there such a thing as a "part-time Christian" (outside of America, of course)? Has anyone heard of a "Hobbyist Jew"? Would someone please point out to me an "Agnostic Hindu"? Please, show me a single Faith in this World that does not believe itself to be the "One True Faith" and fails to scorn those who they believe are not properly following it to THEIR interpretation.
I note with some paranoid caution that there are absolutely NO citations nor examples to go with any of the alleged percentages given here. There are so many examples and situations given that it is practically assumed that the average reader (read "lowest common denominator") will merely take it all at face value and not bother to research any of it. I admit that properly I should research each individual "fact" and refute accordingly but I have learned that the narrow minds that regurgitate this garbage are disinclined to respond to reason.
And for those of you who persist on believing that Christianity is somehow the more "peaceful" religion, I leave you with this:
“Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword. I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law."
Okay, you have piqued my curiosity...
At what percentage of CHRISTIAN population do groups start forming to violently enforce an ethnically pure White and Protestant nation?
At what percentage can I expect Christian clergymen to dictate what version of Creation will be taught in public schools?
What levels of devout Christians are required before a woman's right to choose can be expected to be met with violent opposition?
When are there enough Christians in a specific country to sway the MSM into waging an imaginary "War on Christmas" campaign?
How many religious Christians are needed to protest the funeral of a fallen soldier because they supposedly died defending "Gay Rights"?
The most obvious question one should be asking is: of all the religions in the world, which one ISN'T a "complete, total, 100% system of life"? Is there such a thing as a "part-time Christian" (outside of America, of course)? Has anyone heard of a "Hobbyist Jew"? Would someone please point out to me an "Agnostic Hindu"? Please, show me a single Faith in this World that does not believe itself to be the "One True Faith" and fails to scorn those who they believe are not properly following it to THEIR interpretation.
I note with some paranoid caution that there are absolutely NO citations nor examples to go with any of the alleged percentages given here. There are so many examples and situations given that it is practically assumed that the average reader (read "lowest common denominator") will merely take it all at face value and not bother to research any of it. I admit that properly I should research each individual "fact" and refute accordingly but I have learned that the narrow minds that regurgitate this garbage are disinclined to respond to reason.
And for those of you who persist on believing that Christianity is somehow the more "peaceful" religion, I leave you with this:
“Don’t imagine that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came not to bring peace, but a sword. I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law." Originally Posted by Charlie Foxtrot

I have been around many different religions and cultures, one of the most scariest was in the deep south in a small church where the congregation was dancing around a loaf of bread meant to signify the body of Christ. Once the blood starting flowing out of the bread (planted obviously) and the tongues started, I knew it was downhill. I was accosted as a 'wavering' faithful and paraded around until I wised up and joined in the gibberish. Aside from that, nice folks.
Extremists are prevalent in all facets of society, but once we start this fear mongoring that 'la canterra' would have us believe is being a good American, than we haven't learned any lessons from history. Why don't you fire up the gas chambers la canterra and lets round up the Muslims? How about we throw in some migrants so you feel safer as well? Maybe a few gays, hell, just anybody that scares you.
Army Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, opened fire at Ft. Hood and Killed 13. He is a good Muslim!!!....

maybe he is/was... maybe he has PTSD like all the other fuckers who claim it and this fucked him up... maybe? and of course with 9/11 anniversary coming up (i think its time to move on) more of the hate muslim type bullshit is gonna come out...
let them build the fuckin center where they want... who cares? no one complains when a church is built and several kids get thier buttholes reamed huh?

you know GOD is man-made when he hates the exact same people you do

... another repost of inflammatory bullshit.

Nice work. Now I know I can pass on anything you post.
Good one Charlie, artman and rich. Right on. Who cares Lacantera, you seems to be a devot christian postin these kinda things online and then enjoying the hobby as well. Btw i wont surprise me if you r related to the media somehow coz thats exactly what they do, is start crap.
To nicenbig007. Then why was this story covered up?
http://frontporchpolitics.com/2012/0...n-dearborn-mi/
Good one Charlie, artman and rich. Right on. Who cares Lacantera, you seems to be a devot christian postin these kinda things online and then enjoying the hobby as well. Btw i wont surprise me if you r related to the media somehow coz thats exactly what they do, is start crap. Originally Posted by nicenbig007
I was not going to respond to this, but since you threw my name into the hat... why not.
In answer to your questions or statements, the answer is "NO" to all of them. With the exception that I do enjoy the hobby very much, but here lately have kept it on the low / low due to my crazy work schedule and lack of free time. As for the comment about the media throwing crap, perhaps you are correct in some ways, they are always looking for a story and a headline. But lets just see what happens in Egypt, with the Muslim Brotherhood... lets see how that all unfolds. Maybe after some time, you will look back on this this and see it as... "Told you so".
Time will tell, time is the cure for everything....

Have a good day... LC
  • Laz
  • 06-28-2012, 01:15 PM
maybe he has PTSD like all the other fuckers who claim it and this fucked him up... maybe?
Originally Posted by bigrich75
I don't believe he had ever been deployed before so suggesting he might have had PTSD is insulting to the men and women who have been there and experienced things that I hope I or my sons never see or have to endure.

I kind of agree with the general sentiment that this is an unnecessary thread otherwise.