Favorite music to F### to. :) ;)

Deftones: Passenger and Knife Party
This love by Pantera
I like most all as long as it's got a groove closer is awesome, fu like an animal,my neck my back,zombie,candlebox,Pantera teeheee u get it����
  • Lliks
  • 01-12-2018, 06:46 PM
Radar Love by Golden Earring
  • Zena
  • 01-12-2018, 06:54 PM
Such good answers ~everyone !!!
Oh thank you !! So so much !! Im gonna go try to find like 4 or 5 of these ! ....Maybe all !!!
....sigh....
Hugs to you !!!
  • Zena
  • 01-12-2018, 06:56 PM
You crazy butt!! Love this answer !!!
  • Zena
  • 01-12-2018, 06:59 PM
I LOVE THIS KIND OF MUSIC!!!
Hard kind-of-old rock!!!! Heavy metal!!!! Ohhhhhh- yeaaaaaahhh!!!!
Now im horny ..Damn.
My favorite f*** stations are:

Blank & Jones (chill ambient--mostly instrumental)

Dinner Downtempo Radio (world chill, some vocals)

Buddha Bar Radio (chill and erotic--mostly instrumental)

Higher Octave Music (mostly instrumental)

This kind of music helps me move from mood to mood easily--making out, getting down, grand finale, sensual massage.
Gospel... Oh God, Oh God!
‘Just the two of us’ by Grover Washington Jr
Especially during group sex.
Any music by Enigma. I have 3 albums downloaded on my phone and carry a Bluetooth speaker when traveling. Also helps me keep track of time, full play of the 3 are about an hour and 45 mins. It's mostly instrumental with some vocals intermixed.
Enya
Any music by Enigma. I have 3 albums downloaded on my phone and carry a Bluetooth speaker when traveling. Also helps me keep track of time, full play of the 3 are about an hour and 45 mins. It's mostly instrumental with some vocals intermixed. Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Enigma Love, Senuality, Devotion. 77 minutes.

Also a 3 hr compilation of Al Green, Luther Vandross, Teddy Pendergrass, Fiona Lewis, Aqualung, Phil Collins, Jon Secada, Imagine Dragons, Adele, Cranberries, Godley & Creme. Over 3 hours. I'm snoring long before it's over
When playing, where restraints, nipple clamps, ball gag and spanking are involved, I find a good spotify heavy metal playlist. Though I do love some NIN too. If I'm going softer, I'll find an alternative music playlist. Can never go wrong with Marvin Gaye though.
Torn Between Two Lovers by Mary MacGregor
Especially during an FMF