Should we do a poll on who’s the most left and right wing posters in this forum

Since I’ll moderate there’s no need for me to vote, everyone is welcome.
Can I add a poll to this
Maybe we need 3 categories
Nothing like responding to yourself
Is that a left or right wing response. I’m confused.
Seems the people on the right on this board are a broken record
The right wingers:

Texaszapper
Oilfieldace "The wildcatter who got banned"
Salty
JD Barleycorn
WACO Kid (he has a pretty good portifolio. We both like IBM).
Since I’ll moderate there’s no need for me to vote, everyone is welcome. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

you think you are "moderating"?

if you say so

The right ringers:

Texaszapper
Oilfieldace "The wildcatter who got banned"
Salty
JD Barleycorn
WACO Kid (he has a pretty good portifolio. We both like IBM). Originally Posted by adav8s28

i do have a pretty good portfolio but i don't own any IBM shares, i considered it but didn't buy. they aren't the company they were.
There was a thread asking which leanings the Mods are here.
Well, I think we know the answer to that. Look at what posts and threads they “interfere” with and which they take a hands off approach.
Well, I think we know the answer to that. Look at what posts and threads they “interfere” with and which they take a hands off approach. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Ya I'm sure they all have their fair share of Red made in china gear.
Well, I think we know the answer to that. Look at what posts and threads they “interfere” with and which they take a hands off approach. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

so .. you can post links to threads to back this up? right??

Ya I'm sure they all have their fair share of Red made in china gear. Originally Posted by royamcr

if you say so

i find these threads by our left handed posting friends amusing. every time they get pointed or their threads closed they "know" it's "bias" by the staff. you'd have a point except the same thing happens to "right handed" posters.