Does Marjorie “planet of the apes face” Greene actually have right wing nut views are is it all a show

Seems real, she is pretty dumb
Oh the irony.... lol.
I wonder how much Qanon is too much. Was that where the Jewish space lasers came from. And how did a space laser take up a religion. Do they pray?
If we baptize the space lasers will they then be Christian.
... Hmmmm... Wonderin' just how many racial comments
You can make in one thread.

#### Salty
Seems real, she is pretty dumb Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I'm going to have to call out Blackman for racism. After all, Roseanne lost her show because she compared a funny looking black women to the masks used on the movie Planet of the Apes. Valeria Jarrett is funny looking with plastic looking skin. So, Roseanne was a racist according to the press. You just compare MTG to the monkeys on Planet of the Apes. Blackman is a racist. Take not of that moderator.
^^^Apes actually look adorable to my kids when we are at the zoo. I thought 1b1 was being way too kind by associating that hideous looking retarded redneck with them. Apes should be offended.

Quit your whining. It's very unbecoming on a whore board. When did men become so sensitive? People really have to watch what they post with you woke sensitive folks. LOL

Blackman is a racist. Take not of that moderator. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Thought I should quote exactly those last two sentences when you suggested what the mods should do before you could change it. Subliminal slip on your part? Haha
I'm going to have to call out Blackman for racism. After all, Roseanne lost her show because she compared a funny looking black women to the masks used on the movie Planet of the Apes. Valeria Jarrett is funny looking with plastic looking skin. So, Roseanne was a racist according to the press. You just compare MTG to the monkeys on Planet of the Apes. Blackman is a racist. Take not of that moderator. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Thought I was on ignore. Lol

She does look like the chimp on Marky Mark’s planet of the apes. Nothing racist there. I don’t give a shit that Greene is white or anything else. But she is ugly and dumb in equal parts.
Before this man an extraordinary band of women [i.e. harpies] slept, seated on thrones. No! Not women, but rather Gorgons I call them; and yet I cannot compare them to forms of Gorgons either. Once before I saw some creatures in a painting, carrying off the feast of Phineus; but these are wingless in appearance, black, altogether disgusting; they snore with repulsive breaths, they drip from their eyes hateful drops; their attire is not fit to bring either before the statues of the gods or into the homes of men. I have never seen the tribe that produced this company, nor the land that boasts of rearing this brood with impunity and does not grieve for its labor afterwards.[7