Breast Implants: A Valuable Investment

I was recently reading a few plastic surgery webpages, and I realize that breast implants are at an average of $2000-$5000. since they are relatively affordable, and can be purchased via monthly payments, then i would recommend them to any provider. and since this business is based primarily on looks, then breast implants would be a valuable investment.

-Therefore, my question is the following: Why haven't the majority of providers gotten a set of D or DD implants? What are the reasons for and against breast implants, as a provider?
  • bbkid
  • 06-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Why? Because they totally destroy a beautiful body.

That's why.
Right on bbkid. I've seen many beautiful bodys by a pair of bolt ons. On rare ocassions does a girl come out better than before the operation.
Because, in the long run they ruin your body. Your breast starts to swing to the side, and guess what you gonna have numerous surgeries to adjust that.
I already have a decent set of D's.

And the ladies have to factor in maintenance, you cant pop them in and think they are good forever.
Some sweet girl with a beautiful, natural body bolts them hideous things on...I'm outta there. She may not give a shit and probably doesn't, I'm just one mutt, but she would go broke if all her customers shared my hatred of the grotesqueries.
My vote goes for all natural. Size really doesn't matter. I try to avoid MM's.
I'm with Tbone on this one.
If all you want is a big pair of tatas then IMHO you have missed the boat.

I much prefer natural - any size (infact I prefer A-B-.....little C)

I have been with a lot of ladies with implants and some look good, but usually the lady overdoes it and bolts on the biggest pair she can find.

And they are not maintenance free - old rule was about every 10 years they needed to be replaced; don't know what the current thoughts are.

There are a few (READ VERY VERY FEW) who looked better with the implants then before; but I think those are the exceptions, not the rule.
Like all things, this hobby takes all comers. I'm no different from the next guy; I like a big set o' titties. But I've also been known to go ape-shit for a nice, well-formed set of Bs. Some guys just like a little titty -- no risk of spraining your thumb. Not all implants are the same either. Some look horrible and feel worse.

Back to the OP's original question though: As I'm not a provider I can only speculate, but there are plenty of reasons why I imagine a girl in this line of work would decline implants.

-She already has a glorious set of DDs. (As was already pointed out.)
-She's afraid of surgery.
-She doesn't want to change how she looks.
-She's not planning on being a provider all her life.
-She'd rather spend the money on something else.
-She doesn't want her family and friends to notice drastic changes in her life.

And that's just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are as many reasons as there are providers with natural fun-bags.
I've considered implants at various times over the past few years but just can't bring myself to do it. Ive gotten way too much feedback that they're a bad idea. After children, I will probably get them but until then, I'll leave them alone. On the other hand, I'm sure that some ladies do have a good ROI on their implants, especially strippers, playboy/swimsuit models, actresses, etc.
Tracey P......I doubt you can ever improve on what you already have
I hate implants with a passion. But, on rare situations I can see them being helpful. Friend of mine had them put in for extremely saggy breasts, I agreed she looked much better after. But if you have very nicely shaped breasts, no matter how small, they are much better without implants. I'm am a proud member of the IBTL group.
  • meryt
  • 06-04-2010, 12:36 PM
To Matt, the insertion of fluid-filled bags into the chests of beautiful, healthy young women was a form of mutilation every bit as repugnant as the insertion of large wooden disks into the lips of female Ubangis.

Character Matt Matthias' ruminations in Hank Belloc's Murder in the Molten Sea, p. 75.
When I considered getting breast implants, most of my regular clients were very opposed to the idea. So they would not be a valuable business investment for me. I have lovely soft and natural 34B's. I'm very happy with them and that's all that matters.

xoxo Sophie