What is a Woman?

What Is a Woman?

A real Woman is a man's best friend. She will never stand him up and never let her down. She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.

She will inspire him to do thing he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret. She will enable him to express his deepest emotions, desires and dreams and give in to his most intimate desires, whenever he wants without ever saying no.

She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most witty, intelligent man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, invincible ...

.... No wait..

I'm thinking of alcohol.
LMAO i like it, good 1.....
Hmm a woman who serves alcohol is mans best friend. Or possibly hers as well "Drink till he's cute." lmao
You heard the one about a guy and wife going down the beer isle and he gets a case and she says please put it back you drink too much. He says ok and they go the makeup isle and she starts putting lots of makeup in the cart. he says what is all that for? she says to make me look nice for you. He says..... but honey, that's what the beer was for.
Now that was funny!

Memo to me...stock beer in fridge.
i think We would be needing band aids and an ice pack next, lol
Alcohol provokes the desire but inhibits the performance ... Macbeth(Act 2 scene 3)
You heard the one about a guy and wife going down the beer isle and he gets a case and she says please put it back you drink too much. He says ok and they go the makeup isle and she starts putting lots of makeup in the cart. he says what is all that for? she says to make me look nice for you. He says..... but honey, that's what the beer was for. Originally Posted by beerman

If I were to say that I would be speaking from the hospital bed . . .
i think We would be needing band aids and an ice pack next, lol Originally Posted by subcilla
Isn't that true of all your sessions...
If sex is like pizza - best when hot, but still OK when cold, then is a woman like a boat? (A hole in the water to pour money in, or is that just a hole to fill with money?)

Just remember, can't live with them, and life sucks without them . . .
Awww Civil that's a good one! Ya Funny Bunny
Awww Civil that's a good one! Ya Funny Bunny Originally Posted by Italia DiBella

Yea, you always did laugh at me.....sadly, it was usually after I got comfortable.... ah how I miss those laughs. ..
"Well Adam, I shall create a woman for you." "What's a 'woman', Lord?" "This woman will be the most intelligent, sensitive, caring, and beautiful creature I have ever created. She will be so intelligent that she can figure out what you want before you want it. She will be so sensitive and caring that she will know your every mood and how to make you happy. Her beauty will rival that of the heavens and earth. She will unquestioningly care for your every need and desire. She will be the perfect companion for you," replies the heavenly voice. "Sounds great." "She will be, but this is going to cost you, Adam." "How much will this 'woman' cost me Lord?", Adam replies. "She'll cost you an arm and a leg." Adam ponders this for some time, with a look of deep thought and concern on his face. Finally Adam says to God, "What can I get for a rib?"
  • Zoi
  • 06-22-2010, 01:30 AM
Okay...all that having been said. Just What do you men want in a WOMAN, we are opning the lines here. No holds barred.