Dominican Republic - 3rd trip!

Good morning Eccie!

I am taking my 3rd trip, in as many years to the Dominican Republic and will be staying at Oxygen Retreat, www.oxygenretreat.com. This place is for real and even though it’s a little more expensive than Costa Rica, it is ALL-inclusive and you never need to leave the resort to search for companionship. When I was there a year ago, including me, there were 3 guys there and at least 15 ladies.

I always stay in a Standard Room and with that you get 2 daytime companions + 1 overnight companion per night of stay.

The resort has 2 pools, open bar, GREAT food… Lobster, steak, fish... etc. AND a fantastic selection of hot Chica's!

Feel free to pm me for any additional information on/about it.

Enjoy the Hobby!
Lol topless ping pong seems to catch my eye
  • Trey
  • 06-24-2010, 07:34 AM
I have thought to do this before as well it sounds like a good time, saw ads for DR nights resort. I did not know of any other options sounds like you got a better deal with this resort.

take some pics
Let me tell you Trey... the first time I went, I was NERVOUS as hell, and a buddy of mine was the one who referred this place to me.

Now, though, it is relaxing, enjoyable and a great time. The great thing is, is that the majorty of the working staff, not the "companions", have been there since I first went and remember me. Also, the ownership has not changed either. Makes me feel better when I talk with and see the same people on my visits.
  • Trey
  • 06-24-2010, 08:09 AM
after all is said and done how much does it cost for your trip you flight and daily cost total how much do you pay?

Do you get to pic out girls once you pay I mean if I want phat big booty one day and nice ebony spinner the next day, sultry latina in the eve can I get all that?
YES... you get your pick of any and all girls there. You don't actually pay for any companions, it works on a coupon system and you get the coupon book when you arrive and check-in. Tipping is NOT allowed AT ALL, and no cash is ever taken out of your wallet after you check in. In fact, you can use all of your coupons at once, have multiple night time companions, etc. You can even purchase “extra” coupons for additional companionship, if you run out.

The total cost of my 3 nights stay in a standard room, with 2 daily companions (2 hours each) and 1 night companion is $2925, and this includes ALL your food, drinks, companions... everything and you get free pick up/drop to/off from the airport.

Airfare, which really cant be indluded in the Reort fee, is $1045, but I just booked my airfare last night for a flight tomorrow. With advanced notice, you can get it around $650 or so. The only bad thing is, is that flights from Houston to POP are few. AA departs IAH at 6 am, with a 3 hour lay over in Miami, then you get to POP at 2:30 and the resort is about a 30 minute ride from the airport.

Pic's... the pics on the website are actually pics of the girls that are there. I recognize quite a few of them from my past 2 trips.
Do they speak english?
2 daily companions...that's what I need...one to push my wheelchair and the other one to wipe the drool off my beard...
Yes, most speak English and some better than others... a few do not.
It does sound fun. But I keep thinking how many trips to Michael's $4K buys. Have fun and be safe!
Well, if you pay by credit card, then Michael's could be several hours, vs, 3 nights/4 days at O2.

Not to mention, Michael's, and the CR for that matter are more "hustle". At O2, it's your time... no rush, no hustle and you can actually have a companion stay the night without sleeping with 1 eye open, worrying about your stuff getting jacked, or you getting hurt.

True, it does cost a bit more, but I like the safety, security, relaxation and no haggle pricing that it provides... not to mention all you can eat and drink.
  • Trey
  • 06-24-2010, 06:23 PM
Sounds like a good vacation to go on with the guys.