I HONESTLY FEEL DUMB!

WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE ASSIST ME WITH POSTING AN AD?
  • pyro
  • 06-24-2010, 10:38 AM
im nobody around here, but first get provider status. We have a great group here in H-town. I'm sure the mods and our fine ladies can get you squared away. Very best regards.
(mods, sorry if i spoke out of turn)

py
UM...IM ACTUALLY A VERIFIED PROVIDER. YOU DIDNT SPEAK OUT TURN.
WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE ASSIST ME WITH POSTING AN AD? Originally Posted by leah love
A very popular way on this board is to start a threAd with a meaningful Subject like..."If You Were a Tree What Type of Tree Would You Be" and then work your services and prices into your responses ...
A very popular way on this board is to start a threAd with a meaningful Subject like..."If You Were a Tree What Type of Tree Would You Be" and then work your services and prices into your responses ... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
TMFT, you forgot to tell her threADs have to be in the co-ed section. That's very important.
WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE ASSIST ME WITH POSTING AN AD? Originally Posted by leah love
TMFT, you forgot to tell her threADs have to be in the co-ed section. That's very important. Originally Posted by boardman
I'm old and forgetful... I pin my name and address to my shirt when I leave the home...

I also forgot to mention the importance of adding music to every ad... the louder the better...
If I was a tree, I'd be a tree w/ a small hole in my trunk so you guys could put your tiny peckers in me!

Seriously, just post in the providers ad section and the week-end line up (of you're working this week-end).

Around here you can say just about anything you want in your ad unlike BP. It's also helpful to put the links to your reviews in your ad.

Hope that helps.
Oh and no music!
Also try not to post in all caps ... that means you're yelling at the board.
in large font for our blind members
in large font for our blind members Originally Posted by live4fun
Like this?
i told Leah that ya'll wanted to be helpful. i helped as much as i could, and she was finally able to get an ad up.
im nobody around here, but first get provider status. Very best regards.
(mods, sorry if i spoke out of turn)

py Originally Posted by pyro
Bro - even though she doesn't have "verified provider" at the top, she has a showcase - which means she is a verified provider.... Just FYI

i told Leah that ya'll wanted to be helpful. i helped as much as i could, and she was finally able to get an ad up. Originally Posted by sctongue4fun
I understand that if you can't get it up, there are some drugs you can take to help.
Here I go again on my own.............