I apologize....on the newbies part...

• Zoi
  • 06-27-2010, 02:05 AM
I wear my heart on my sleeve...perhaps I should not venture in so deep. I am sorry to Brooke for being a smart ass. And to the rest of you guys for being a jerk. I am a pretty girl, and I WOULD Just love to look like the gal I got in the pic. Much to my chagrin, it ain't me. I did not closely read the responses to my thread and got defensive, before I did. This is as honest as I can get! Thanks to the Mods, and some common sense...I felt inclined to come back and say hello, and oops! Accept my apologies, and know that I am here for the greater cause. I hope that I am still welcome and I will earnestly try to not be a titty baby...as long as ya'll aren't...and no smack about my Texas slang!...lmao!

All Smart ass comments Welcomed!
.........it would be like picking on the weakest person in the room.........................s o, I'm just going to let it go...............welcome to hooker heaven, renee
  • Trey
  • 06-27-2010, 04:02 PM
Yeah I just looked at that thread you went kinda nutty there with the asking yourself if you're retarded part.

I dont know I will let it go but you asked a question and got mad at an answer. Its what ever though lots of nutty chicks out there. Stick around see what happens maybe it will get you some biz. why dont you take down that snow white pic and put up on of your own that would be a start. And if you want to advertise here, instead of listing you BP ad as your only reference if you get yourself verified and a showcase and you could earn yourself some respect then get into the conversations.
Sorry about the double post. I screwed up.
...why don't you take down that snow white pic and put up one of your own. That would be a start, if you want to advertise here instead of listing your BP ad as your only reference and you could earn yourself some respect. Get yourself verified and a showcase then get into the conversations. Originally Posted by trey
+1
  • pyro
  • 06-27-2010, 06:57 PM
You actually rec'd good advice, advice you solicited, then became upset at the responses. You are not a verified provider, you do not want to be reviewed and offer limited services. The thread pretty much speaks for itself.
No hard feelings on my end. The more girls we have posting on the board (in co-ed) the merrier.
This is the 2ed time this week I've been under pyro ... I'm a dirty giirl!
  • pyro
  • 06-27-2010, 07:49 PM
we may have to do something about that dear...

(oh, and I can see up your skirt from down here.)
Sounds good enough for me..SQUASH that and let's talk about Brookes' boobies!

No hard feelings on my end. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Your ads always give me hard feelings... and at my age they ain't gonna last long... sooo... can I come ovah.. right now...