Drinks With NewBarbie

Tonight I had the privilege of meeting NewBarbie. She retired 6 years ago as a provider in the New Orleans area but has come out of retirement and is living in the Shreveport/Bossier City area.

She has a bubbly welcoming personality. She is 5 ft tall with brunette hair, sparkling green eyes, high cheekbones, and a bright smile that contrasts with her tanned skin. (But I must admit my eyes often drawn from her beautiful face to her ample cleavage!)

While is learning her way around the specifics of the NWLA hobby scene, she holds her own in conversation, nothing shy or reserved about her.

I'm thrilled NewBarbie has come out of retirement in our part of the hobby world and look forward to getting to know her much better. (Hopefully this will come in the form of future reviews!)

Here is link to her P411 profile:
http://www.preferred411.com/shreveport/newbarbie
You are so sweet, Slippery!! And a typical man....I LOVE IT! LOL

With the help of you 3 gentlemen, I think my move will be a smooth one from NOLA to NWLA...and I can't thank all of you enough for the good advice, catching up on old times, and the great conversation! I enjoyed each and every one that attended!

I'm thrilled to be here with y'all, and look forward to forging some long-lasting friendships like the ones I made in NOLA!
Ok, I'm posting here for a few reasons. First I'm the super mod (whatever that is) around here so I get to play when I want to. LOL

Second, I'd like to thank Slip for allowing me to horn in (or is that Horn^I^Dog in) on his time with Barbie.

Third, I want to welcome Barbie to the boards/area. You are quite a lady and a welcomed addition.

Finally, I want Barbie on top of me.

HID
  • TBONE
  • 07-08-2009, 10:02 AM
HID
I join you in welcoming Barbie to eccie...a VERY welcomed addition for sure!