do any ladies or gents have tips

on hobbying in orlando or miami?
im looking at going for about 2weeks at the end of next month. but its mostly family related. and my family is in haines, and im going to help my mom move to miami...
from her city which is near orlando.
any tips? i posted in their co-ed but i realized they dont get alot of responses. i saw two other girls post asking the same thing basically and noone responded to them. any ladies here have anything to tell me besides be safe?=)
There is another site they use in that area, for the life of me I can't remember but when I was down there I had to look it up as this one is pretty much non existent.
I've spoken with ladies who travel there and they tell me that they get most of their clients from either Eros or TER.
oh kool. im making a eros right now.
and im gonna try that other one too. thanx pdid. have we met at a social?
thanx pdid. have we met at a social? Originally Posted by SweetSarahTx
Not yet, Love. But it's a matter of "when" and not "if." I look forward to meeting you very much!
That is my homeland Pm me, I can help
Hi Sweet, text me. I can send you infos on providers who tour there
I live in Tampa, and at times travel to Orlando for playtime. The board that most of FL uses (almost exclusively) is UsaSexGuide.com. The site includes different cities with reviews and advertising for the ladies. ECCIE is pretty much non-existant in FL. The Orlando board is by far the busiest.

And, I'll be in San Antonio this week for a military reunion at Lackland. ECCIE seems to be the main board there. And like everywhere else that I've been, I sure as hell do not trust Backpage.