Washington providers

Saw this ad and wondered if anyone had any experience with her.

http://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/f...t/228778577988

Also wondering if anyone knows of any good providers in Washington area. Feel free to PM.
She was reviewed once. She was on SA. It wasn’t good. As far as others, I know of none. Minka Fox advertises at Southpointe sometimes. Sexymaid insists there’s a few girls that advertise for Washington, but never says who they are.
Pictures at 5 years old before hobbies. Stay away
Thanks for the info and preventing the inevitable disappointment.
For me , seen her twice this summer, looked way better than pics.. both times had a good time without any issues.
Sexymaid insists there’s a few girls that advertise for Washington, but never says who they are.
Because they do not participate on this site and don't want to be mentioned here. Originally Posted by himzert
I look at other sites too. Do they advertise somewhere? It ain’t indys, EB or STG.
I did the review on her. (I think) I know I have seen her.

For me , seen her twice this summer, looked way better than pics.. both times had a good time without any issues.
That's weird, I will not see her again.
I look at other sites too. Do they advertise somewhere? It ain’t indys, EB or STG. Originally Posted by himzert
Actually,
It's 2 of the aforementioned sites. Probably the third as well if I knew what the abbreviations meant.

You're just not reading the appropriate ads I guess.