President releases scathing letter from John Dowd that obliterates Jim Mattis

https://noqreport.com/2020/06/04/pre...es-jim-mattis/

dowd bitch slaps mattis. lol.

John Dowd that obliterates Jim Mattis

Looks like Mad Dog lost a fan.

by JD Rucker - June 4, 2020

Former Marine Corps Judge Advocate and State Department attorney John Dowd wasn’t happy with recent remarks by General Jim “Mad Dog” Mattis regarding President Trump’s handling of the riots. The former Secretary of Defense went public with his displeasure towards the President, echoing Democratic talking points while embracing the leftist mentality of supporting protesters and defying law enforcement.

Dowd sent a letter to Mattis. He apparently copied President Trump, who subsequently posted the blistering letter on Twitter (transcript below):

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...75068814659584

Jim,

I slept on your statement and woke up appalled and upset. You lost me. Never dreamed you would let a bunch of hack politicians use your good name and reputation—earned with the blood and guts of young Marines. You did what you said you would—engage in this discourse.

deep state
I appreciate the post.
https://noqreport.com/2020/06/04/pre...es-jim-mattis/

dowd bitch slaps mattis. lol.

John Dowd that obliterates Jim Mattis

Looks like Mad Dog lost a fan.

by JD Rucker - June 4, 2020

Former Marine Corps Judge Advocate and State Department attorney John Dowd wasn’t happy with recent remarks by General Jim “Mad Dog” Mattis regarding President Trump’s handling of the riots. The former Secretary of Defense went public with his displeasure towards the President, echoing Democratic talking points while embracing the leftist mentality of supporting protesters and defying law enforcement.

Dowd sent a letter to Mattis. He apparently copied President Trump, who subsequently posted the blistering letter on Twitter (transcript below):

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...75068814659584

Jim,

I slept on your statement and woke up appalled and upset. You lost me. Never dreamed you would let a bunch of hack politicians use your good name and reputation—earned with the blood and guts of young Marines. You did what you said you would—engage in this discourse.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

mad dog the traitor .. who knew?
Another dubiously sourced report. Our friends from across the aisle are grasping at any good news they can get, even if it’s from extreme right biased blogs. Thank you sir!
Another dubiously sourced report. Our friends from across the aisle are grasping at any good news they can get, even if it’s from extreme right biased blogs. Thank you sir! Originally Posted by BJonesBaby

you mean like all those "scathing" articles in the NY Times, HuffyPoo and the WahooPost citing "unnamed sources said .. "? you know .. the ones you and your ilk here claim as facts?

so which source is more credible to ya .. asking for the hell of it.

https://www.google.com/search?client...tes+Jim+Mattis

BAHHAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 08-10-2020, 02:37 PM
Another dubiously sourced report. Our friends from across the aisle are grasping at any good news they can get, even if it’s from extreme right biased blogs. Thank you sir! Originally Posted by BJonesBaby

must be the latest DPST method of disparaging a post - "dubious sources".
I must say - the DPST's are expert at "dubious sources" in their LSM - i guess it comes naturally.

None so blind as will not see!!
LOLLING!

A Trump loyalist ripping on one of Trump’s many ex-suck ups! Great content!

That’s like watching a couple of heels battling it out. Do yous give a care who wins? Apparently yous do because now, Mattis is a TRAITOR!

“How do yous know she is a witch?”
  • oeb11
  • 08-10-2020, 03:30 PM
YR is on Ignore.
YR is on Ignore. Originally Posted by oeb11
Guess you're scared, huh?
Guess you're scared, huh? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
We should all be scared of the blatant ignorance of YR.

I posted a twitter link. its not dubiously source as you put it.

trump posted that letter in that twitter link I provided.
mad dog the traitor .. who knew? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

wasn't mattis fired by obama?
Guess you're scared, huh? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
He’s been getting crazier and crazier in the days whilst I was gone. He’s become the old man with the “world is ending” sandwich board walking in front of Tim’s with a bible in his hand.

I merely pointed out the lacks of credibility of his story, which at best is grocery store tabloid grade garbage, and he lost control ... of his continence.

Of course he’s scared. He’s cheerleading for the losing team while America’s die.

His coronavirus response has nots exactly been stellar, either.