Guess who just lost their job...

Tis but just one, single, anecdotal experience to add to thousands of other anecdotal experiences world wide. Just a conspiracy theory.
  • oeb11
  • 08-11-2020, 10:27 AM
Speaking against the narrative - he will be hung out to dry for having the temerity to speak the Truth" as he sees it in contradiction to the DPST narrative.

I hope he escapes with his life from Antifa and OBLM enforcers.
I'm not personally convinced about hydroxychloroquine absent credible double blind medical studies, though the Henry Ford Hospital System in Detroit did have promising results.

However, when only one younger than 70 person dies out of 300-400 who test positive and live (or something like that) it is hard to know who would have recovered anyway.

My suggestion is we round up a bunch of faggots and infect them with COVID-19, and give half hydroxychloroquine, and give the other half a placebo. If more of the faggots die who got the placebo, then we will be making progress.
Diamond and Silk....too stupid ...even for Fox.

And so now yous who collect “Enemies of the State” tradings cards will have a real prize, eh?

Comical how far the Trumpholians have to reach for a win in these desperate times, eh?

I bets the national stockpile of fakes medicine is pretty amples now.
MoleHole...without his memes, the IQ of a
Yea don't cross the crew , ( the liberals narrative)
Say goodnight, Paul...

https://nypost.com/2020/08/08/nyc-co...cG-2HLanl633nI Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Hydroxy and the zpack works for some. It doesn't work for everybody. Since the survival rate is not 99% for CV19, the best thing to do is hide from virus as best you can until the vaccine comes. The professor from Stanford argued that the USA should just go for Herd Immunity. Unfortunately, that would result in too many deaths. With just 12% of the USA population being infected there is 160,000 deaths already. We have practiced 50% shutdown for certain periods of time. Just going for Herd Immunity would have resulted in anywhere from 1 - 3 million deaths. The math has already been posted. The vaccine should work although it may not be available until April 2021.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cans-by-state/
I’d rather take my chances with HCQ than the vaccine.
I’d rather take my chances with HCQ than the vaccine. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

his Holiness speaks wise ..

Hydroxy and the zpack works for some. It doesn't work for everybody. Since the survival rate is not 99% for CV19, the best thing to do is hide from virus as best you can until the vaccine comes. The professor from Stanford argued that the USA should just go for Herd Immunity. Unfortunately, that would result in too many deaths. With just 12% of the USA population being infected there is 160,000 deaths already. We have practiced 50% shutdown for certain periods of time. Just going for Herd Immunity would have resulted in anywhere from 1 - 3 million deaths. The math has already been posted. The vaccine should work although it may not be available until April 2021.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cans-by-state/ Originally Posted by adav8s28

you've been saying millions will die for how long now? when will you realize you are way off in your "death" projections? half of the "total" is over counted in the first place. other nations did go for herd immunity. go see their death rate per capita and show me that translates to millions in the US. i bet you can't come close.

i bet you believe China only had 5,700 deaths with 1.4 billion people. you'll believe anything that fits your false projections. why are you such a death monger?
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2020, 08:13 AM

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...cans-by-state/ Originally Posted by adav8s28

For shame - 'a' - advocating OHCQ is off narrative - Comrade Xi will remember after Inauguration.
I'm not personally convinced about hydroxychloroquine absent credible double blind medical studies, though the Henry Ford Hospital System in Detroit did have promising results.... Originally Posted by friendly fred
There are others, for example:
Hydroxychloroquine works in high-risk patients, and saying otherwise is dangerous

As of Wednesday, some 165,000 people in the United States have died from COVID-19. I have made the case in the American Journal of Epidemiology and in Newsweek that people who have a medical need to be treated can be treated early and successfully with hydroxychloroquine, zinc, and antibiotics such as azithromycin or doxycycline. I have also argued that these drugs are safe and have made that case privately to the Food and Drug Administration.

The pushback has been furious. Dr. Anthony Fauci has implied that I am incompetent, notwithstanding my hundreds of highly regarded, methodologically relevant publications in peer-reviewed scientific literature. A group of my Yale colleagues has publicly intimated that I am a zealot who is perpetrating a dangerous hoax and conspiracy theory. I have been attacked in news articles by journalists who, ignorant of the full picture, have spun hit pieces from cherry-picked sources....

Notwithstanding that Fauci's NIH had tested HCQ against SARS-COVID-1 back in 2005 with good results. Probably just a coincidence that Dr. Fauci holds patents on SARS-COVID and has a major stake in big pharma, via Moderna stock ownership. Let's see what we know about the world at large.

These Two Charts Should Land Dr. Fauci in Prison

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I'm bolting the below on to point you towards your own immunity system, specifically in regards to zinc etc.. It is your friend. D-E-F-E-N-C-E can win a ball game.

It's too controversial and relies on prevention via fortification and involves knowing a lil sumpn-sumpn about trashy subjects like science and biology. On the other hand, it does not include hope casting for something that does not exist or rely on subservience to an unseen Master forcing compliance on YOU.

Plus, you can get it on-line or even in your local grocery store - so clearly it's likely to be hokum and junk science. A-N-D, if you use your head for more than a hat rack - it's generally safe. Oh, one other caveat, it requires the user to have something of a clue, decent reading comprehension and a willingness to do some research - as such, very dangerous juju for many.

But in the spirit of being in just such a mood. Enjoy:
The MATH+ Protocol for Prevention and Treatment of Covid-19

Please note that the author of this article is not a physician or medical professional. The article reviews a set of recommendations from physicians. However, consult your health care provider before following this or any other medical recommendations....

IMHO, it hits the mark pretty well Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do