US eases shower heads standards because Trump whines about his hair.

Yous can’t make this up!

Key takeaways: Trumps dumps 10-15 flushes worth but his hair needs to be perfect!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN2582Y1
Flow restrictors are easily aborted with a razor blade and a pair of needle nose pliers. My shower, my choice.
Yous can’t make this up!
[/URL] Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Why...yous do it all the time ASSWIPE!!
Keep yous worthless threads LOLLING...
Yous can’t make this up!

Key takeaways: Trumps dumps 10-15 flushes worth but his hair needs to be perfect!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN2582Y1 Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Originally Posted by matchingtroll

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I’m not a fan of Japanese sex cartoons, but apparently yous are not alone Wacos. There seems to be the naturals effinity between this form of forbidden erotic art and Trump Nazi fanbois.

This story mades the connection at the beginning of Trumps rise to power. This classic art form has graced our forum since long before I arrived, but is a defining characteristic of one of our most prolific posters.

Interesting read, eh, Waco’s?

Birds of a feather, eh?

http://wehuntedthemammoth.com/2016/0...omment-page-1/

Donald Trump continues to kill it in the Anime/Nazi fanboy demographic

So at this point, we all know that a non-negligible portion of Donald Trump supporters are also fans of anime. And Hitler. Right?

Indeed, when Republican consultant Rick Wilson shocked his fellow guests on Chris Hayes’ MSNBC show by declaring flatly that a good portion of Trump’s followers are “childless single men who masturbate to anime” and have “a lot of Hitler iconography in their Twitter icons,” the real shock was that it took the mainstream media so long to notice this.

For the benefit of future historians, here’s my half-assed attempt to document the Trump/Anime/Hitler fan nexus, as it has manifested itself on Twitter in recent days

In some cases, the Tweeters in question managed to convey their love of Trump, anime and Nazis all in the same tweet. In others, it took a couple of Tweets. See if you can determine the level of irony in each Tweet. I can’t.

Enjoy! If that is the right word for it. I have omitted some of the more overtly racist memes I ran across, as well as a few tweets that contained disturbing photos of concentration camps. I also censored one image that was mildly NSFW.

To see more of the, er, artistry of Trump’s terrible fans, see this post of mine documenting how they celebrated his New Hampshire primary victory with racist cartoons, anime memes, and Pepe the frog.

Posters note:Most of the anime in this story has been axed by Twitter. But yous can still see some of them if you follows the links in the story. I wonders how many of them we’ll see posted in this forum, eh?

Here’s one that’s probably hanging on someone’s bedroom wall.

• oeb11
  • 08-13-2020, 07:50 AM
Typical OP and LibDims - rather than looking at issues - Taxes, riots, Impachment hatred, reparations, Marxism of the radical Leftists, abortion, Biden's support for all the radical proposals to demolish the first and second Amendments -

OP is worried about shower heads and a Lie about trump and his Hair.
Such a XiNN acolyte who cannot think for Oneself - And what a waste of A Life!
Typical OP and LibDims - rather than looking at issues - Taxes, riots, Impachment hatred, reparations, Marxism of the radical Leftists, abortion, Biden's support for all the radical proposals to demolish the first and second Amendments -

OP is worried about shower heads and a Lie about trump and his Hair.
Such a XiNN acolyte who cannot think for Oneself - And what a waste of A Life! Originally Posted by oeb11
YR is on Ignore. Originally Posted by oeb11
LOLLING!

We all know the real issues here, eh!
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2020, 07:58 AM
YR is on Ignore!!!!
YR is on Ignore!!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Apparently yous have me mistaken for someone else, oebsy.

No needs to go dragon someone else’s name through your incoherent muck.

And why are yous hijacking this thread about environmental protection in the USEh?

LOLLING!
  • oeb11
  • 08-13-2020, 08:14 AM
Still on Ignore to marxist narrative spewers!
Knock it off with the conspiracy theories, boy.
Knock it off with the conspiracy theories, boy. Originally Posted by Lou Spowells
This, coming from the guy posted his own "theory" earlier today...

Bwahahahahahaha!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1062160388