All alone

• Mrust
  • 06-17-2021, 06:14 PM
Have the house to myself again this weekend bc my friend had to leave town. Im either thinking about tossing the canoe in the river or just doing some swing setting, having some Makers and just let the frogs, crickets and music rule the night. What do y'all do to unwind that's not hobby related?
It would be Old Grand Dad for me! I unwind at the lake. I have a sailboat there and letting the wind push me around the lake is a great escape!
  • Mrust
  • 06-17-2021, 08:16 PM
It would be Old Grand Dad for me! I unwind at the lake. I have a sailboat there and letting the wind push me around the lake is a great escape! Originally Posted by SooperLover
That does sound relaxing, I grew up 100s of miles from a lake so always been more of a river rat lol but I'll sure agree on the Ol Grand Dad
IF i had a tub a nice relaxing bubblebath lol
but alas i only have a shower

if i do get down time or alone time..which is rare
i love to crank the music up and chill on the porch!! sipping some sweet tea n eating brownies!!
I have a patio that’s pretty zen... or that’s what the young ones say. During the week I enjoy it...I walk a lot..
But weekends it’s the lake, boating...I make a pretty good boat bunny... lol just kidding..
I help!
Really anywhere on a body of water.
This weekend it’s family at LOTO.
In the winter... I refinish furniture! And read.
  • Mrust
  • 06-18-2021, 05:06 AM
IF i had a tub a nice relaxing bubblebath lol
but alas i only have a shower

if i do get down time or alone time..which is rare
i love to crank the music up and chill on the porch!! sipping some sweet tea n eating brownies!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Sounds like if you had a hot tub you'd have a perfect chill zone
  • Mrust
  • 06-18-2021, 05:15 AM
I have a patio that’s pretty zen... or that’s what the young ones say. During the week I enjoy it...I walk a lot..
But weekends it’s the lake, boating...I make a pretty good boat bunny... lol just kidding..
I help!
Really anywhere on a body of water.
This weekend it’s family at LOTO.
In the winter... I refinish furniture! And read. Originally Posted by Brayzen
It's important to know where to find your Zen lol. I lost mine for a while but slowly getting it back. I find woodwork, refinishing, remodeling and landscaping very therapeutic, plus there's not much to do in Waynesville so you have to entertain yourself ha ha. Thanks for sharing and have some fun FAM time at the lake, gonna be a 🔥 one 😎
well grandkid here today so no relaxing! lol

he wants to "cure" his fear of clowns and scarey movies...so he wants to watch IT with me