Transitioning to full time and offering FS

Hey gentlemen,
So as a lot of you may know I was gone for awhile due to a very close family member of mine recovering from a huge surgery in Dallas but I'm back in Tyler now and looking to hook up. I have been only hobbying P/T but currently transitioning to F/T and offering GFE/FS just to see how I like it and if their are any men in E TX that can handle my body with care and like a gentleman. I'm excited about the transition and I really looking forward to having some fun with you. I will be here and available all week Mon-fri. Text me to let me know you want to take advantage of my new specials (903) 378-9579
On the cool, I didn't know you were that fine. You can get it...and I mean that.
Hey welcome back girl. Hope you do well and if you need me just holler. ����������
If you ever travel to the lakecharles or beaumont area I'd be honored.
We hope to see your smilin face in SBC someday also.
I'm excited about the transition and I really looking forward to having some fun with you. Originally Posted by JanellSauvage
Have fun chick and squat properly!!!!
welcome back
Hot body indeed
Welcome back.
  • ntt
  • 07-11-2017, 09:02 AM
Glad you're back
Prelude to a bashing:

Your professionalism is only matched by your tcb, and ability to hold your liquor.

Dahlin, you ain't HoOter!!! I feel a no in the offing.

HID
Horni^|^Dog thanks for sharing your thoughts dear. I can respect your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and each experience is different.im sorry things didn't work out with us but the way you spoke to me and things you have said really didn't sit well with me. I prefer to be treated with respect! But I will take your advice and not feed into the trolls ��Have a great week Dear.
Hope that the transition works out well for you! If so, I am most definitely interested! Have Fun & Enjoy!
Welcome back to the hobby! If you ever get over by SBC, please give me a holler and I'll be happy to help in any way I can

Hope your comeback is profitable and FUN!

Majic
Horni^|^Dog thanks for sharing your thoughts dear. I can respect your opinion. Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and each experience is different.im sorry things didn't work out with us but the way you spoke to me and things you have said really didn't sit well with me. I prefer to be treated with respect! But I will take your advice and not feed into the trolls ��Have a great week Dear. Originally Posted by JanellSauvage
Ms. Sauvage: Respect is a two way street Darling. Your actions (including blowing off an appointment due to intoxication) show little respect for your clients. Your prompt replies in conversations YOU initiate certainly is an indication of how the time of others is valued.

But I'm a newbie and don't know shit about shit. I don't know the first thing about scheduling with a gal. I've never seen any upper tier providers. I've never had to deal with BP.

HID