Finally returning to Tyler, TX tomorrow what's the word?

It's been a minute my sweet gentlemen and beautiful fellow providers I'm happy to have an opportunity to meet new people away from my hometown Austin. I've looked over the alerts, etc, I would like to get a heads up on the area before I book the room. I think last time I stayed on the North side?

Anyway, any providers who get bored between sessions and want to meet for lunch, I would love to not be in the room all the time. I need to get out!

Thanks!
It is strongly recommended that any reputable Playmate avoid North Tyler.

Sounds Tyler is the higher income more affluent area of Tyler.

North Tyler is high in LE Activity centered around high crime, drugs, prostitution, pimps, and others things that most try to avoid. It is where a large majority of high volume low $ BP girls set up.
Ok. Thank you. That's the reason the direction had a question mark. I was pretty close to the mall and shopping in a three star, business class hotel. I don't want to get caught up in a bad situation, so thank you for the quick reply. In Austin I am not far from Domain, five min North of Wells Branch Parkway. Upscale and central to the gentlemen I am seeking. That's the kind of area I'm interested in.

Have a good night
PM sent with further suggestions.

ETG
"What's the word" you say?.....The word is "LEGS"...Help spread the word.
Love it Souper. You don't miss a beat!
Lol in Tyler checking in after dinner.