Beaumont trip....I'm seriously trying :)

But there are no places to stay . Can anyone tell me what the closest town would be that y'all Beaumont gents could still visit? Or should I look at rescheduling to when I return from PA?

Thanks in advance for your help....I really AM trying to get there :-)

Majic
I've not checked but I've been told that there aren't any rooms all the way to Jasper and Lufkin. I would say try to reschedule.
  • djky
  • 09-18-2017, 03:07 PM
i just got here for work... there are rooms at a few dive hotels around... I called yesterday and got into one thats not too bad. I think Midtown Inn had some rooms left..
  • DAGO
  • 09-18-2017, 04:19 PM
Elegante has some.
If anyone knows of a place that def has rooms, plz PM me...I'm about to take one of those "I'm gonna wing it" trips lol
FEMA still has displaced people in hotels, probably why its hard to find a decent room
Ummm, yeah, kinda had that part figured out, Red lol. And that's why I'm also a lil leary of all the extra eyes around....
  • djky
  • 09-19-2017, 10:51 AM
Ummm, yeah, kinda had that part figured out, Red lol. And that's why I'm also a lil leary of all the extra eyes around.... Originally Posted by MajicPlayground
they have bigger shit to deal with right now than y'all making some guys days brighter. Lol
I have to go to ft worth Tonite so I can pick up DestinyDevine...then we r heading down tmrw... couldn't make the schedule work for today but hell, I'm just ready for a road trip
I'm On My Way

I can't wait to Meet New Friends and spend some Girl Time With My BEST Friend(MajicPlayground). I'm coming see Y'all soon!!
  • djky
  • 09-20-2017, 02:37 PM
I'm On My Way

I can't wait to Meet New Friends and spend some Girl Time With My BEST Friend(MajicPlayground). I'm coming see Y'all soon!!
Originally Posted by destinydevine
Y'all figure out where y'all staying yet?
Jayzus!! I tried but there isn't a single room in Beaumont....I'm about 45 min away, in La lol. But I promise we r worth the drive or we can always cum to you
  • westf
  • 09-22-2017, 06:52 AM
I will get you a room at the Marriott in Lufkin