I have come to accept that......

• ttmax
  • 12-06-2014, 06:46 PM
I have come to accept that a woman, a lady, a female will always be late to everywhere she goes, or where she needs to be. The female human species is always late. Either to getting ready, for an appointment, for a date or even as a provider. ...hey guys, just accepted it, we need them, we love their companionship, so we cannot be without them....juat sit back and wait......(my last three appointments were late, but the experience was awsome, so I will just sit back and wait).
Not all of us are late. LOL
Maybe you are seeing the wrong providers? 98% of the ones I've seen were ready to go on time. Granted you have a lot more reviews.
At least a lot more than rr alone lol
I concur with the rocker. Though it has happened, it's rare for me that a girl in the biz is not ready to go. But I do read reviews, and if they say the girl kept pushing the time and making excuses, I take that into consideration when deciding to give her the nod or not.

I should also point out that females do not have a lock on tardiness, as I have known males who couldn't manage to show up on time.
I had this song stuck in my head all day coincidentally...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/XzcWwmwChVE
  • savak
  • 12-06-2014, 11:42 PM
.....(my last three appointments were late, but the experience was awsome, so I will just sit back and wait). Originally Posted by ttmax
what kind of women are you booking with that are typically being late?

do you see a pattern? I don't have an issue myself with tardiness with providers, but I should add that I make sure to book with mature providers who don't bullshit around when it comes to client appointments
Thanks Savak, I know in real world situations chicks are late but you words of wisdom have helped , I mean time is money after all.
  • ttmax
  • 12-07-2014, 08:42 AM
Daisy Daniels XOXO was 45 minutes late (it was passable experiance), Krystal from school girls was50 ninutes late (she is awsome), Pocahontes 20 minutes late (I would see her anytime, she was awsome).....but, both Pocahantes and Krystal where so freaking amazing they made up for it, darn they are good!
In my experience with appointments most ladies who commit to being somewhere on time are usually there in advance or on the dot.
As long as her period isn't late.
^^+1^^
As long as her period isn't late. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
That comes after putting the condom on "late".
Some ladies can manage their time better than others.
Some ladies can manage their time better than others. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Exactly! In my personal life, I'm almost always late. Hell, I live about 5 minutes from my job and I'm a half hour late every day! When it comes to meeting a client, I'm always ready on time. If I'm running a few minutes late, I make sure to contact my client and let them know. (I have never been more than 10 mins late and that's very rare.) The way I think of it, I'm flattered that someone wants to meet me, so I try to show my appreciation by having the session run as smoothly as possible, starting with the session starting on time.

On the other hand, I've had many many hobbyists show up late for their appointments, which I don't mind too much, things happen. I do get upset when it becomes a habit.

So not all girls are late
That's why I only see providers over 65