Favorite Gift to Give/Receive for Valentine's Day

So what is your favorite to give/receive?
  • Flowers
  • Jewelry
  • Lingerie
  • Dinner
  • Candy
  • Others?

I think I've listed the major categories, along with "Others" for those that I missed.

If you have a routine (romantic weekend, ATF) mention that also.

For me, I tend to try and find gifts that have staying power. Flowers/candy always disappear within a week. This year it's jewelry.
My favorite perfume.
Just gave a lady some jewlery for Valentines day, bracelet.
I like dinner. Mainly cause I'd choose food over just about anything.
Stockings!!!!

@SNL

***With tongue dragging on the floor***

How much does it cost to get into those stockings???$$$$$
@SNL

***With tongue dragging on the floor***

How much does it cost to get into those stockings???$$$$$ Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
actually the stockings are under $50

You know what I meant!! The whole package. You know, I'll trade my package for hers.
Lingerie, and then it gets ripped off, and then wild sex.
This year its going to be flowers and something special that has some meaning to the both of us. I would say what it is but don't want to ruin the surprise for her. She's already in suspense but told her she'd have to wait until Valetine's Day to find out.
During my DC tour earlier this month, My ATF client surprised me with some sweet gifts. He had two gift bags (one labeled "naughty" and another labeled "nice"). In the nice bag was $400 in cash (not apart of the $800 donation) in a nordstrom giftbox, lots of chocolates and honey and in the other bag were some really cool sex toys (anal toys).

I've decided to get him something for Valentine's day. He's very successful/loaded so what do you give someone that already has everything? . I've decided to get him some good quality scotch '(Talisker?) and wear some personalized panties during our next session. I'm planning more for him. Can't give it all away in case he's reading. I can't wait. He's super cute too hehe.

As for what I like to receive, Christian Dior Jadore! My siggy scent.
Another Michael Kors watch to add to my collection
Any questions?

The greatest gift a customer bought me was a handmade, sculpted mermaid that took two months to make. I collect and commission artists to make these beautiful sirens for me, all are one of a kind and cannot be duplicated. I have an obsession with mermaids. ( Known as wahine in Hawaiian, or water woman)

And then there were customers who were not rich but gave sweet gifts like a single red rose with a ribbon tied on it and I still keep those little gifts, which often mean more than what a rich man guy buy.
Gorgeous Ava! Simply gorgeous! Love it!