Looking to visit th UK

Anyone have any suggestions on a visit to London? Is it safe, should I not do it, hmmm....
London is great. YOU have to do your research, though. I would start with SAAFE.
Midknightkat,

From a guys perspective, London is fantastic. I travel there fairly often and have played some while I'm there.
There are a few UK ladies that are members of ECCIE, one I know quite well. It is different in the UK as it is legal, unless there is a hint of ladies being in the biz under duress.

Valerie might be a good contact for helpful info as she has toured in the US and understands the differences.

My friend Hannah, who is in the states now is also one who would be willing to help.
Check out Desaxeoflondon, here on ECCIE.

Have fun!

Clouddancer
What do you mean by "is it safe"? London or providers or what? London is one of the biggest cities in the world and, like every big city, has its' go and no go areas. You are considerably less likely to be murdered than in Detroit and you are much less likely to be Tazed and receive a good kicking from the police. Talking of the boys in blue, I'm sure you are aware that they do not carry guns and subsequently have a lot less bully boy attitude than those here in Texas, for example. The beer is excellent, the food is (despite the prejudices) very good and you will never run out of things to do. Have fun.
Erm London is one of the safest cities to be in! I get scared to walk round at night when I'm in the States, but I walk everywhere here...And you don't have people carrying guns round like a pair of car keys either...