Fair and Balanced

Hoochee Mama the leaked parts of the new Joe McGinness book on Sarah Palin are pretty interesting to say the least. This is the guy that rented or bought the property next door to their house and then interviewed just about the whole state looking for dirt.

I hope he never comes after me!

Easy to find them if you choose.
big deal.
lmao...wonder if he read any of the emails?? oooohhh that was just awfull.. a governor doing what a governor does..govern
Gee, if true, she slept with an athlete while in college. SHOCKING! She got involved in activities which President Obama was involved with, let's say she "played in the snow." All, what? 25 years ago?

Catnip, get over it. She's going nowhere. If you support Clinton and/or Obama, you can't criticize Palin for what she has done, a lot longer ago that either of those.
Thank God no one wrote a book about me when I was 23. Sleeping with someone would be way down the list. It's only big news if you're a conservative. If you are liberal it's your private life and it doesn't matter.
Not a Palin fan, but here's my take.

Some issues such as a sex scandal are between the spouses, not a matter for public concern - unless it some how jeopardizes the people, I.E. sleeping with a lobbyist, Mati Hara, etc. If the tabloids report it, tell the truth and move on.Don't pull a Willy and deny it.

Drugs - People make mistakes in the past and as long as it is in past, long in the past, it doesn't matter. I don't want a current coke head in office. If the tabloids report it, tell the truth and move on. Don't pull a W and dance around it.

You want to lose my vote, be a hypocrite. For example, say homosexuality is a sin and then get caught bending over a page. Flaunt your "religious values" and then vote for the god you really worship - Money. Challange the press to prove you're unfaithful then get caught.
I was only giving a heads up to what was in the book based on what I had seen reported. I like juicy dirt as well as the next person and I think it is interesting.

I could never stand the scrutiny myself and I am not being critical here just that I find it interesting.

When you are in the public eye and making money by being so then you must stand this "scrutiny" in return.

I did start to fantasize about Glen Rice bending her over the sink while she looked out her kitchen window at Russia. We will never be sure what it was she was screaming..................... ....."put it in, put it in, or Putin"?
it's a "Hitbook" written by a typical wacko leftist attempting to influence public opinion. Other than wanting to fuck her silly, I don't care for Palin but who the hell cares about this crap?
it's a "Hitbook" written by a typical wacko leftist attempting to influence public opinion. Other than wanting to fuck her silly, I don't care for Palin but who the hell cares about this crap? Originally Posted by Dondo7
I agree - but she OWNS people like dipper.
My new motto is to remain aware, but disengaged.
if iwas a democrat id be a lot more worried about obama then palin.
Even the New York Times didn't like the book and questions the validity and necessity of the tome.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/15/bo...in-review.html

Ever hear of a book called Peyton Place? I hear it's a real page turner.