John Bull, Dick Morris says we are brothers! Please read before Ans has me banned :(

• WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 08:25 AM
http://ushour.blogspot.com/2011/06/why-being-overshadowed-in-media-is-not.html

''And an outsider Democrat who opposes the war and supports -- is a liberal on social issues has a lot more in common with a Tea Party patriot than with the leader of either the Democratic or the Republican Parties.''

Here is the video. Kinda long and comes at the end.

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/d...-the-record-3/

Morris also goes on to say....
''The interesting thing about this, Greta, is that there are two Republican Parties now, the establishment and the Tea Party. The Tea Party and the evangelicals on the one side, the grass roots, and the Club for Growth, the Chambers of Commerce, the political establishment of the party on the other.''

The evangelicals are where I split with the Tea Folks. They do not want government intervention except when they want government intervention.
But but but I just want you to go to heaven.
WTF Said: John Bull, Dick Morris says we are brothers! Please read before Ans has me banned
As it happens, I saw most of the program when it ran.

As to Ansley having you banned, I don't think squirrels have that power, do they? LMAO

And haven't we always been brothers?

The evangelicals are where I split with the Tea Folks. They do not want government intervention except when the Constitution calls for government intervention. Originally Posted by WTF

There, I fixed it for you.........
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 01:59 PM
As it happens, I saw most of the program when it ran.
Originally Posted by John Bull
Hot damn, I was listening to it on XM radio. Thought of you right off, kinda sad ain't it.

As to Ansley having you banned, I don't think squirrels have that power, do they? LMAO

And haven't we always been brothers? Originally Posted by John Bull
I think that squirrel got ahold of some crazy ass bat-chit!

Lil fella been acting viscous of late!

And haven't we always been brothers? Originally Posted by John Bull
We go'n wind up a banned of brothers!
What is it like to be banned?
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 02:18 PM
What is it like to be banned? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I got a radio tag and keep picking up funny signals other than that it taste like chicken

http://www.pwrc.usgs.gov/bbl/homepage/call800.htm
I have a tooth that picks up funny signals like that.........hmmmmm
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 03:27 PM
I have a tooth that picks up funny signals like that.........hmmmmm Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well don't throw it away I hear tell it hell to chew with only your gums
all this Taco Bell talk makes me wonder what happened to Monkey Paw?
  • WTF
  • 06-03-2011, 03:28 PM
all this Taco Bell talk makes me wonder what happened to Monkey Paw? Originally Posted by notanewbie
Check for him at the Rainforest Cafe,
do they have one of those in the bus station?

Originally Posted by John Bull
I just about spit my coffee all over the keyboard...Thanks JB, I needed a good laugh this morning
Yes, very quipped.

Quite, as it were.
all this Taco Bell talk makes me wonder what happened to Monkey Paw? Originally Posted by notanewbie
What's the skiddy on Taco Bell anyway?