DATY

was looking at some cock ring videos very interested in what guys think about it.. BEHIND THE the balls and all looks un comfortable but wanted to see what yall fellows thought http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4diro...eature=related but while searching those videos I found this one about DATY..found it interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot9Fd..._seehearspeak:
Cockring behind balls,can you say OUCH!!!!
Saran wrap and gloves,why even bother if your not actually touching?
  • InU
  • 12-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Dr. Ruthie needs a new job and I don't recommend providing.
I love me some DATY, but not with that lol
Is that a vagina wearing a tuxedo? What in God's name is that thing? Grotesque.
Is that a vagina wearing a tuxedo? What in God's name is that thing? Grotesque. Originally Posted by Union Jack
Yes, it's a very classy vagina.
  • Tetas
  • 12-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Why are all the "sex and relationship experts" chicks that you wouldn't wanna fuck OR have a relationship with?

Oh, and the vagina reminds me of Sally Field as the Flying Nun instead of a tuxedo!
Why are all the "sex and relationship experts" chicks that you wouldn't wanna fuck OR have a relationship with?

Oh, and the vagina reminds me of Sally Field as the Flying Nun instead of a tuxedo! Originally Posted by riday
you had me at flying nun. Indeed, you nailed it sir riday!

Is that a vagina wearing a tuxedo? What in God's name is that thing? Grotesque. Originally Posted by Union Jack
pillow pet? maybe LOL

I have to say that video got me looking at my hood in the mirror to see what the hell was that big thing over the clit...LOL
But still no answers on the cock rick any men use them and if so BEHIND THE BALLS?
How about putting a cock ring around her throat

Oh, and the vagina reminds me of Sally Field as the Flying Nun instead of a tuxedo! Originally Posted by riday
With a chick this hot U need a paper bag, a sock and have been with a really hot girl to think about. Also,Picking a flap has always been difficult for me, I suffer from indecision.

With a chick like this U need a paper bag, a sock and a really hot girl to think about.
Also,Picking a flap has always been difficult for me, I suffer from indecision.
I wanna meet the dork that's banging Dr Ruthie
Yes, it's a very classy vagina. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Classy Vagina......... i love it! LOL
Majichands,a provider strapped on one of the bolo tie styled cock rings on me yesterday behind the balls. It wasn't painful and was a real lengthy session. I'm a fan.