BBFS want it? Come get it....

BBFS...BBBJ...simulated, that is. Just a few tricks I learned during my years in the hobby. Anyone else experience it? Not very popular in Austin it seems...
Stripper slide???
No. Much more intimate. It's all an illusion, however, the sensation..motions...visuals make it seem completely real. It's the closest you can get to experiencing bbfs or bbbj without the physical danger of the act itself.
Virtual Sex???
Why don't you just tell us what "IT" is???
Or possibly point to a review. It obviously isn't under this site but there are several other sites.

Quick question. . . .you've been a member since October yet no status? If you're (predictable) answer is to be UTR I think you've just proven that's not the case.

You said you've been around for a years . . .so have I. You can trace my reviews waaaaaay back on multiple sites. Forgive me for calling you on the carpet but. . . .I am.

Perhaps a gent here would like to take the plunge?
I was searching for your showcase and don't see it. . . .do you have a website?
Well if you were a civie, I would creampie you. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, it's a great feeling but better off with a non-pro

sixx
I could tell you, but then...where's the fun in that?!

I will say that it took me several years as a "non-fs" provider to perfect the art of "Simulated" sessions. I often had clients push me off of them when they felt that the session was becoming all too real. To assure them that they were in no harm, I would then have to demonstrate my little tricks.

It's definitely not for everyone, especially if you are used to hobbying for FS. It's geared more toward gentlemen that desire a non-fs session/rub & tug but with the added illusion of a fs session. A bbfs/bbbj session to be more specific.

There were a few girls in Houston known for this (myself included)....I guess I was just wondering if any gentlemen in Austin had any experience with this.

Now I know this is a tough crowd, so if you don't mind...I'll change into my ninja garb now.
I don't see how you can simulate bbfs, just doesn't make since to me..
When you use your imagination, the possibilities are endless.

Leslielane1@live.com
I find your title humorous considering you offer neither. Just the illusion of it. And right on the heels of such long winded threads. Good timing. . .but I assume that's the purpose of it all.
Is like charades? But for adults via web...
Well I will take the first guess if I'm wrong you give another hint till someone gets it...

A mind fuck?
Meow.....
All this talk of BBFS/creampie has got my attention!