Activities: N/A. See ROS
Session Length: N/A
Fee: N/A
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
You cant post a review for never seeing someone.
Sorry. I wasn't trying to get credit or anything. Just trying to relay info that might help someone make an informed decision.
You post these things in CoEd and explain what happened. That way everyone has the information to help make an informed decision. The mods can verify that if you want more than my word for it. Or search my posts and you'll find a couple such posts on a girl for NCNS.

There seems to be more appointment shenanigans going on lately. I for one like to know about them. Helps me <see cliche above>.

Thanks in advance.
Seems every provider and every hobbyist should be free to decide whether direct oral to genital contact is covered or not. Even if a provider advertises BBBJ (and has published reviews reporting about it), s/he should be able to change her menu at any time, without threat of retaliation (posting a NO review). This provider did not cheat or lie, instead she simply provided information of what was not on her menu. Cancelling an appointment is not so nice, but doing is this way is unjustified and a bit mean. Think of it from her perspective for a second: she has all YES (and one Hell YES) and was batting 100% positive... uh, until you came along and broke her record without even seeing her. Shame shame.
Seems every provider and every hobbyist should be free to decide whether direct oral to genital contact is covered or not. Even if a provider advertises BBBJ (and has published reviews reporting about it), s/he should be able to change her menu at any time, without threat of retaliation (posting a NO review). This provider did not cheat or lie, instead she simply provided information of what was not on her menu. Cancelling an appointment is not so nice, but doing is this way is unjustified and a bit mean. Think of it from her perspective for a second: she has all YES (and one Hell YES) and was batting 100% positive... uh, until you came along and broke her record without even seeing her. Shame shame. Originally Posted by 19Trees
Any hobbyist can post a NO review if he wasn't satisfied with the session, including the menu options not being what was advertised. It makes no difference how many others give a YES.

So much for that.

It seems in this situation more than others the devil is in the details with the twist that there was no session. Since there was no session, so no true review that implies no ROS to be hidden.

I definitely want to hear the details on this. Please move to CoEd. An implied downsell, if there is such a word, and a supposedly unjustified cancellation. It all comes down to what was said when.

Of course it may all turn out to be nothing more than an opportunity for folks to include one of these in their post -> There seems to be a lot of it going around lately.
  • Toyz
  • 12-18-2011, 06:21 PM
If you are expecting & have agreed to a Rib Eye at a local restaurant, but when you show up they say "we only have sirloin, and its the same price as rib eye" hell yes you can walk out with no issue...
Now, giving a "NO" on rating for not eating the sirloin I personally disagree with-but am glad to know that I need not venture to this establishment...
  • Toyz
  • 12-18-2011, 06:32 PM
I think this brings another point up regarding "GFE". Maybe I am in the lucky minority, but I've never had a girlfriend give CBJ or refuse DATY. I don't think you should be allowed to advertise GFE with those two caveats...but thats just me...
She's definitly a full Gfe provider, maybe this guy did something to piss her off, therefore resulting in a non-daty session...oh well thats the point isnt it! lol He's never even had a session.
  • Toyz
  • 12-18-2011, 06:43 PM
She's definitly a full Gfe provider, maybe this guy did something to piss her off, therefore resulting in a non-daty session...oh well thats the point isnt it! lol He's never even had a session. Originally Posted by Jack56

Very true...could be the "one in a million" situation. We only have our members and our personal experiences to draw from.
Did anyone else Know it's OK to write Reviews based entirely on the way you feel about a provider?

NO actual Session Necessary...

I guess any non-factual opinions and never before had experiences are meant to be shared! It's nice to know some guys really are just here to go that extra mile
.... Such class

"The session that almost was" became "The session that Wasn't" for this Reason..
Being the sweet honest provider I am,
I told this guy I wasnt up to a Full GFE session at 430 AM, especially given only a few fminutes notice. I did agree to see him, but told him I wasnt going to be doing any extra Special activities: Just meet and Greet {Fs}. I said i could see him later if it was a problem. He apologized and canceled saying he'd reschedule later. Later didnt happen when I saw he'd actually written a review.

Was it My bad for letting him know what to expect before the session ?? Should I have just waited until he got here and THEN Said No mid-session..lol what is the issue.

It's clearly not based on an actual experience, session, or realistic contact..
I'll have to thank the mods for moving it to co-ed, however I can't think of any reason it should exist in the first place.
RnRman11: only 3 reviews: ALL saying No and strangely all Written on the same day.
  • Vyt
  • 12-21-2011, 01:47 PM
At the request of the original poster this has been removed from the review section and moved to co-ed. I've merged the provider's post into this thread as well so that she can participate.

Ordinarily, reviews are NOT deleted or removed. As this is, by everyone's word, a 'review' of a session that never took place (and that the reviewer did not get PA credit for since it was for a non-existent session), and since both parties agree that the review should not be listed, this is an exception.

Vyt
AustinModStaff
Some of these newer providers sure are mouthy.

Guys know when a review did not occur, etc. We can cut through the BS. Melanie, calling hobbyists douchebags, losers, etc in the open board does NOTHING positive for you in the eyes of most hobbyists. It's quite classless actually. It's always better when you run a business such as yourself to refrain from name calling, etc. I have a small side business and I would NEVER critique my clients, etc to anyone, even my personal friends. You never know who you might turn off from giving you business....

sixx
Never,, I REPEAT NEVER go down on me at 4:30 in the morning!

Well ,, maybe once.. oh hell.. go head but no kissing.. yeah not at 4:30 in the morning.
Some of these newer providers sure are mouthy.

Guys know when a review did not occur, etc. We can cut through the BS. Melanie, calling hobbyists douchebags, losers, etc in the open board does NOTHING positive for you in the eyes of most hobbyists. It's quite classless actually. It's always better when you run a business such as yourself to refrain from name calling, etc. I have a small side business and I would NEVER critique my clients, etc to anyone, even my personal friends. You never know who you might turn off from giving you business....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sixx, I did a quick scan of Melanie's most recent posts and don't see anything along these lines in them. I've thought about visiting with her at some time, but if that kind of mouthing is going on I'd like a pointer so I can read it myself.

Either my eyes are going south faster than the rest of me, or the comments have been removed? I'd appreciate it so I can document it for myself.