Investment advice

With the Euro going down, Ford to acquire Renault

Ford has announced plans to acquire French automaker Renault and engineering teams have already joined forces to create the perfect small car for women. Mixing the Renault Clio and the Ford Taurus, they have designed the Clitaurus.

It comes in pink and the average male car thief won't be able to find it, let alone turn it on, even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.

Rumour has it though, that it leaks transmission fluid once a month and can be a real bitch to start in the morning! Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can't get it to turn over.

New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain and horribly expensive to get rid of. Used models may initially appear to have curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel, and the curb weight typically increases with age.

Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the trunk increases, but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.

This model is not expected to reach collector status. Most owners find it is best to lease one, and replace it as needed.

Thought you would like to know....

Clitaurus

Love it..Thanks needed a good laugh today
Seems to me if Ford has much to do with it that it will break down and not function as advertised.....

It will be cold at first and getting into it will seem a chore....

It will be more stubborn to start the older it gets

you'll be ready to go and it won't even be warmed up...

Then when you are done and get out and figure it should be turned off.....

It will chug a little more..... sieze up..... and die.....
some real investment advice:
Best Companies To Invest In 2012: AgFeed Industries (FEED)
United States Oil Fund
Scientific Games (SGMS)
Seadrill (SDRL)
Among a few others

love your little short story by the way gave me a good laugh
When you least expect it, it disappears along with your kids, your house, and most of what's left of your bank account.
some real investment advice:
Best Companies To Invest In 2012: AgFeed Industries (FEED)
United States Oil Fund
Scientific Games (SGMS)
Seadrill (SDRL)
Among a few others

love your little short story by the way gave me a good laugh Originally Posted by AustinsGurlz
Hmm. "FEED" is down 84% in the last year,
SGMS is down over 18% in the same time
SDRL is up, a little over .5%..
I'd look around a little more.
AgFeed Industries has made two strategic agreements this year that will boost production and expand margins.

The company recently signed a joint venture with M2P2, a production and management consulting firm. This venture will modernize AgFeed Industries' production facilities and enhance total production capability.

The company also formed a partnership with Hypor, a genetics development company which will increase the quality of the hogs. "Both partnerships combined may boost total output by 30%, while improving the product quality. The end result for AgFeed will be a higher market price and contribute to margin expansion in 2012 and beyond.

During the first nine months of this year, AgFeed Industries grew revenues by 20% to $117 million from $97.2 in the first nine months of last year.

Margins have decreased this year as hog prices cannot keep up with the rise in feed price. As a result, profit margins declined to 15.8% from 27% in the first three quarters of fiscal 2012. Naturally, earnings have also come down from last year's record levels, with EPS of $0.18 versus $0.42 in the same period last year.

But investors should view these results as a short-term bump in the road on a long- term growth opportunity. AgFeed shares have fallen 45% since their 52-week high back in June, a reflection of the poorer than expected financial results.

This minor set back should not concern long-term investors in AgFeed. Despite the fall in hog prices earlier this year, the company was still able to bring in $1.9 million in operating cash flow. AgFeed is also sitting on over $36 million in cash, and has minimal debt obligations.

I expect EPS of $0.31 for this year and $0.70 in 2012. Shares of AgFeed are currently trading 14.5-times my 2012 EPS estimate.

There always ABT & Coco Cola for those who don't want to take a RISK
Are you an individual stock kinda person or mutual fund?
I pick the stocks and use my own research, along with an occasional suggestion. Mutual funds are probably the best, safest way to go for most folks. I have the spare time and interest, plus I don't like the feeling of supporting a broker. But it takes time...
Love it!