So, a Group og Hillary Supporters Have Issued a List of Words Reporters Can't Use

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/03/2810...-coded-sexism/

Well, thank god "lying sack of shit Bitch", "HildaBeast" and "Rapist Enabler" are not on their list. I would be lost for words if they were.
  • shanm
  • 03-27-2015, 11:24 AM
Would it sort of be like retardlican Rick Scott's ban on saying the word "climate change"

the sad part is the media who will obey

but don't they always treat dims so?

the snarkily crafted sentences have always been reserved for conservatives
And if they use them will the "reporters" be banned from the riveting experience of ingesting the voluminous excuses for hiding and destroying government documents?
Wheww, conniving cunt isn't on the list, so I'm good!
Other words they shouldn't use...
Capable
Competent
Effective
Loyal
Prudent
Responsible
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2015, 02:52 PM
It is easy to make fun of the list and indeed the "HRC Super Volunteers" damn that is sophomoric - but the salient fact remains code words can be hurtful and vicious, and cue the haters on who to hate.

My daughter has a friend who was a waitress at a restaurant where they referred to blacks as 'Canadians" owing to their reputation as lousy tippers - no one wanted to serve them.
"Urban Youth" means black kids and the attendant negative stereotypes thereto appertaining.

So, have your fun, but I think her point is made. However, in the spirit of free speech, she should make the point people have the right to say these things - just that you should know that they are haters.

Haters gonna hate!!
Haters gonna hate!! Originally Posted by DSK
"Haters" is too strong to use across the board toward those who dislike her, or are of the opinion that she is not qualified to be President or someone is more qualified.

I don't "hate" her or anyone for that matter. I just don't respect her, and I think she is a poor administrator (little actual experience running things) and will continue making a mess of things internationally. Her domestic experience is limited to making excuses for her ... errr...... husband.

Not to mention her unhealthy weight problem.
  • shanm
  • 03-27-2015, 03:08 PM

I don't "hate" her or anyone for that matter. I just don't respect her, and I Originally Posted by LexusLover
Will you be sending her that letter? telling her that you don't "respect her"? I'm sure that will change her mind on whether to run or not!
  • Seedy
  • 03-27-2015, 03:12 PM
Other words they shouldn't use...
Capable
Competent
Effective
Loyal
Prudent
Responsible Originally Posted by boardman
You forgot a few bm, like

Honest
Truthfull
Integrity
Pretty. Lol
  • DSK
  • 03-27-2015, 03:12 PM
"Haters" is too strong to use across the board toward those who dislike her, or are of the opinion that she is not qualified to be President or someone is more qualified.

I don't "hate" her or anyone for that matter. I just don't respect her, and I think she is a poor administrator (little actual experience running things) and will continue making a mess of things internationally. Her domestic experience is limited to making excuses for her ... errr...... husband.

Not to mention her unhealthy weight problem. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I agree, there should be more room for differences of opinion than either hate or not hate. Poorly stated on my part. It might make it where people could have a more civil discourse than the current state of affairs if we had a continuum going from love to hate, with many stopping points in between.
Will you be sending her that letter? telling her that you don't "respect her"? Originally Posted by shanm
I'll leave that up to Monica. Besides, she would never get it.
the sad part is the media who will obey

but don't they always treat dims so?

the snarkily crafted sentences have always been reserved for conservatives Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Who is obeying? The NYT just blew up their spot on Twitter. Snarky goes both ways.
I agree, there should be more room for differences of opinion than either hate or not hate. Poorly stated on my part. It might make it where people could have a more civil discourse than the current state of affairs if we had a continuum going from love to hate, with many stopping points in between. Originally Posted by DSK

Sorry, when it comes to that lying sack of shift Hillary Clinton, there is no middle ground.

Her lies and deceit go way back. But as reprehensible as her lying ways make her, it pales when compared to biggest shortcoming of all.

Her Husband molested women, and on no less than two occasions, actually raped them.

But Hillary, in her self rightous quest to get ahead, stood up for him, actually helping in the destruction of women's teputations. She, by her lying and deceit, enabled her husband to continue to predate on women until that infamous blue dress appeared.

Sorry. Hillary Clinton is the worst we can ask for. She is the personification of what is wrong with our political system, and specifically, the Democrst Party.
Sorry, when it comes to that lying sack of shift Hillary Clinton, there is no middle ground.

Her lies and deceit go way back. But as reprehensible as her lying ways make her, it pales when compared to biggest shortcoming of all.

Her Husband molested women, and on no less than two occasions, actually raped them.

But Hillary, in her self rightous quest to get ahead, stood up for him, actually helping in the destruction of women's teputations. She, by her lying and deceit, enabled her husband to continue to predate on women until that infamous blue dress appeared.

Sorry. Hillary Clinton is the worst we can ask for. She is the personification of what is wrong with our political system, and specifically, the Democrst Party. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Her being despicable has nothing to do with being a democrat. That's a broad brush you're painting with. It has everything to do with the worst traits we human beings have; greed, avarice, etc.

As for Clinton and raping, where is the proof? I'm not saying it didn't happen but I haven't heard any new evidence in some time and the evidence there was left a lot to be desired.