Encounter: Jayy Baby

User ID: -
Date: 6/29
Name: Jayy
Phone: 412-729-2378
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pittsburgh.skipthegames.com/...l/532571970905
City: Sharpsburg in town
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Right off the main drag. Easy place to find.
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Lfk bbbj dirty talk cfs and bbfs
Duration of Encounter: Overnight
Hair Length and Color: Darker brown or black. Puller up in ponty tail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'4 small b or a cups. Nice hips and thicker round ass. Kinda flabby now. Pics are her and accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
  • signa
  • 07-29-2021, 04:54 AM
Her ad says "please text or call for rates"...I called her, she let it go to VM, then sent me a text bitching me out for calling...saying she doesn't have minutes on her phone. If that's the case, change your friggin ad. Sorry I was trying to throw business your way. I'm sure she's a pretty cool chick and would love to see her, but that shit is such a turnoff.
Her ad says "please text or call for rates"...I called her, she let it go to VM, then sent me a text bitching me out for calling...saying she doesn't have minutes on her phone. If that's the case, change your friggin ad. Sorry I was trying to throw business your way. I'm sure she's a pretty cool chick and would love to see her, but that shit is such a turnoff. Originally Posted by Pens71
Minutes on her phone? Who the hell still worries about minutes on their phone? That makes hundreds an hour? That tells me all I need to know. Pass.
she is a fucking idiot
Minutes on her phone? Who the hell still worries about minutes on their phone? That makes hundreds an hour? That tells me all I need to know. Pass. Originally Posted by Rege69
It's not 100% pass to me, but no reason to be a bitch about it. She's cute...right in my wheelhouse. I would still see her, too. But she's almost impossible to get a hold of, like every other hooker out there that puts an ad out, doesn't respond and when they do respond, are assholes about it. Nice business model.
It's not 100% pass to me, but no reason to be a bitch about it. She's cute...right in my wheelhouse. I would still see her, too. But she's almost impossible to get a hold of, like every other hooker out there that puts an ad out, doesn't respond and when they do respond, are assholes about it. Nice business model. Originally Posted by Pens71
Hookers don’t know a business model or business plan if it ran them over. They don’t have a clue.
  • signa
  • 07-29-2021, 05:56 PM
Her ad says "please text or call for rates"...I called her, she let it go to VM, then sent me a text bitching me out for calling...saying she doesn't have minutes on her phone. If that's the case, change your friggin ad. Sorry I was trying to throw business your way. I'm sure she's a pretty cool chick and would love to see her, but that shit is such a turnoff. Originally Posted by Pens71

I'd guess that she has a pay-as-you-go phone or burner number. Can't think of any other reason she would bitch about minutes.
I'd guess that she has a pay-as-you-go phone or burner number. Can't think of any other reason she would bitch about minutes. Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay
Yeah, I assume the same...but then don't put in your ad to "text or call". Just say text and I would have.
Expecting the girls to be smart and agreeable is your first mistake lol