State: Pennsylvania
Address: Easy to find Southern Suburb
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJCIM w/spit, Spanking bare ass
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown, up
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: @ 5'4. I would guess. Heavy set. Not quite a BBW. Small tits, fat ass, pleasant face
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: Met Josie at her southeastern suburb location. Easy to find and not far from town. She came right out wearing her usual tight pants and blouse outfit - which clearly showed how much weight she has gained. But not on a BBW scale (yet!)

She hopped into my car and we drove to a nearby private spot we have used before. Once parked she pulled down her pants so i could indulge in one of my favorite activities - bare bottom spanking. Her butt is firm and she seems to enjoy this

I pulled down my pants and she started first with massage of the boys (which I quite enjoy) and then to BBBJ at which she is quite good. Willing to take DT (although I am not of a truly challenging size). I had to ask her a couple of times to pause - otherwise it would have been over too soon. But ultimately it came to CIM with spit out the car door. Quite satisfying. This is the only activity I have done with her but can recommend her skills at this quite highly [amended ROS - GM] Recommendation: Yes