The Cock Connoisseur

• JRod2
  • 07-04-2017, 08:53 PM
Instant Boner! Who else gets that feeling

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059656180
Instant Boner! Who else gets that feeling

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1059656180 Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
Stop it!
  • JRod2
  • 07-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Had to look you up - I must put a face to the words ya know...

Had to look you up - I must put a face to the words ya know...
Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin

I'm shy.. Not in the bedroom.. Can't believe you did this.
Oooo and 50 that pic doesnt do her justice. She one of the hottest women on eccie. Ive had the pleasure of knowing her for years. Trust me and her service is top notch! The first providers that i had to have seconds and thirds and fourths... i was lucky to see her when she first started and been a fan ever since! Also consider her a friend!
Man, that's some high praise Need.
@nedsum Pappadeux's when I come this month..Brat and lanskys..or is it just lanskys?
Hello doc! Nice to meet you, I've heard A LOT about you.
@nedsum I'm sure the ladies love being with you.. It's almost to the point where I should pay you.
  • JRod2
  • 07-04-2017, 09:54 PM
Oooo and 50 that pic doesnt do her justice. She one of the hottest women on eccie. Ive had the pleasure of knowing her for years. Trust me and her service is top notch! The first providers that i had to have seconds and thirds and fourths... i was lucky to see her when she first started and been a fan ever since! Also consider her a friend! Originally Posted by nedsum121
Damn! You lucky fool!! Well Kudos to you. Lovely Lady!
  • JRod2
  • 07-04-2017, 09:55 PM
@nedsum Pappadeux's when I come this month..Brat and lanskys..or is it just lanskys? Originally Posted by The Cock Connoisseur
Lucky bastard - HaHaHa
Luv we started in this around the same time. I have watched you grow into a beautiful young women.

Yes doc she is a blast. Smart funny and a tiger.

Luv you just tell me when..it will be my pleasure to have you on my arm.
Plus finaly a provider thats tall and one i enjoy conversing with.
Lucky bastard - HaHaHa Originally Posted by FiftyShadesOfLatin
Fifty come ,they have that cool cigar room.. jalapeno martini for this girl
@nedsum It's just lanskys now ,right?..in McAllen?
50 this one im telling you if you get the chance. Just know shes tall beautiful and she loves playing in bed so take some vitamins get at least 7 hours of sleep and see how long you can hang lol. Trust me she will ride you hard and put you away wet...