number of BP reviews

Why are so few BP girls reviewed? They get way more activity than Eccie providers, and it seems to me that they are the main ones who need to be reviewed.
A lot of guys are afraid to TOFTT. As they they could be a LOE or a setup and get robbed or worse from a pimp
I run with mostly BP girls due to my opportunities to hobby are pretty thin and I can usually only schedule last minute. I'm also on the NS so there is less a selection of verified providers. I point them here and review them when I think others might like them. I have a tendency once I find a decent one to stay with them so I don't get a large variety. I ended up with a nice UTR that way. The ones that are bad usually drop out of sight within a week or they are already talked about.
I remember the pre-internet days before Aspd and Alt. Sex Prostitution boards. For every 2 good ones there were 5 bad ones. The boards more than leveled the playing field, if she only advertises on BP I will not see her. My days of TOFTT are over, I also prefer to play in the comforts of my home. In Lafayette most BP girls stay on the Thruway, would rather pack the gun between my legs versus deciding which one to carry from my car to the room.

Seems my goal in life these days is to avoid a "no" review. Time for a glass of wine.
Some like to keep the good ones "too themselves" maybe?
Just a guess but I've seen that line about not initially wanting to review a lady in hopes to keep the girl to themselves so to speak in many reviews.
Why are so few BP girls reviewed? They get way more activity than Eccie providers, and it seems to me that they are the main ones who need to be reviewed. Originally Posted by tornado82
You shitting me? There are tons of BP reviews on here! Hell, the overwhelming majority of my reviews are BP chicks.

The BP and SA reviews are the most valuable ones on here. ECCIE providers are generally well known and there are few questions needing to be answered about seeing them. Different story with BP. We need to know menu, is she for real, LE, etc. etc.. Shit, man, without that intel I got earlier this week, I would've missed out on a great bargain! (Which I am about to partake in again in a few minutes if the line isn't too long.)

Review #200 on an ECCIE chick is nice, but it doesn't tell us anything that we don't already know. (unless there has been some major change in appearance or menu or something.) BUT, one reliable BP review is extremely helpful to us.