You know what sucks ASS?!?

This sucks ass. I was all revved up, horny, and ready to go! I have a few bucks, and BP Cherri is still in the area. I'm thinking of those giant tits and cheap sloppy head. I'm thinking of how I'm going to cover her belly in cum. YES!!! I call....she answers, YES!! Small talk, blah, blah blah. Anyway, are you available? Yes....but not until later. She's going to New Orleans or some shit today. SHIT! How much later? REALLY late like after 10 or 11.
...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCKKKKK!!!!

Great. Just great. The ball and chain isn't in the way this afternoon. I have a clear opening. I'm all worked up, and.........nothing. Shit.

I can get her tomorrow, but that seems like weeks away when I'm all horned up. Thought about the only other "short notice" guaranteed slam-dunk chick I know of in the area (Daisy) but I got a hankering for those tits and Daisy has been slightly flaky. Damn.

I guess I'm waiting........Sigh.....
And get there behind the ten other bros she gave the same story too. At least she will be sloppy already. Sucks bro!!
This girl really is like Chik-fil-A.

You have to wait in a long line and closed on Sunday.

http://houma.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...l-l-s/18919477
She just called me, with my wife and in-laws in the room. THINK FAST, AL.

The car insurance company called me yesterday. I had a dickhead rear-end me last week. So they must have SOMEONE that works on the weekend. I'll lie and say that's who it is.

I said "Damn, why are they calling on Sunday." And excused myself. Problem solved.

Still, this chick seems to call back A LOT if you ever call her number. Just FYI for any of you guys about to go and see her.
Lot of people lost everything in the flood count your blessings.
^^^

I would NEVER marginalize that. Been there myself after Rita and a bunch of times while growing up. Sorry for you guys. A long hard road ahead of cleaning up and rebuilding. I hope you and your family are OK.
  • 1+1
  • 08-14-2016, 08:48 PM
^Hooked on that $40 pussy.
She did return your call.
Cherri hasn't increased her donations.
Count those blessings.
And who PRAY TELL ARE YOU? TO ALL LOUISIANA AND DEMAND PARTS. .GOD SPEED!!THAT'S ALL ...GOD . XOXO ANNIE
  • 1+1
  • 08-14-2016, 09:47 PM
Lot of people lost everything in the flood count your blessings. Originally Posted by bayoucadillac

I just found out my friend from work was flooded.
Booked a room for his family in a Hotel for his wife and young daughter.
Lot of people lost everything in the flood count your blessings. Originally Posted by bayoucadillac
Been there too, Andrew 1992, and I feel their pain and I appreciate my good fortune. People less than a mile from my home lost everything. Awful.
I just found out my friend from work was flooded.
Booked a room for his family in a Hotel for his wife and young daughter. Originally Posted by 1on1
You're a good man.