Cheating, or not?

If a guy meets a lady or two for BCD fun ... is he cheating on his SO, or not? If not, where is the line drawn? If he is "cheating", why?
Does the SO know? Did you make a promise, implied or specific, to be faithful and honest?

If so, it's cheating. Seems pretty straightforward.

I have some thoughts on whether or not there are times it may be justified however, but that's a different thread.
If a guy is doing it without his SO's awareness and/or approval, it's cheating. Why is this a question?
I know one that since he does not do full service, he does not consider it cheating --go figure.

and to answer the question...yes it is
I wonder if our ex prez still thinks a blowjob is not having sex?
I defer to Bill Clinton on that one...
If your wife found you on this site, would she consider that cheating?
I defer to Bill Clinton on that one... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
better yet , defer it to Hilliary and see if she thought it was cheating ...
Hi, I'm slowmover and I'm a cheater.
Ask her divorce attorney hookem.
Just saying ... there's a buttload of cheaters on these sites. Not saying everybody, but more than we think!
Just saying ... there's a buttload of cheaters on these sites. Not saying everybody, but more than we think! Originally Posted by hookem69horns

So fucking what?
Just saying ... there's a buttload of cheaters on these sites. Not saying everybody, but more than we think! Originally Posted by hookem69horns
Bud- 99% of guys on this site are cheaters !! Or else, all would be on match.com and not Eccie.net !
I understand guys ... I just had a conversation with a buddy last night, who is in a sexless marriage, and os thinking about getting in to the Hobby. I told him the same things everyone has said, including asking him he'd feel if his wife was bonking some strangers, but in the end he questioned if just having sex was considered cheating ... I said yes, but he is entitled to his own opinion.

Geez ... some people on here are so dramatic.
Who gives a fucking rats ass! Do you think the women on this site really care?