Post a beautiful and artsy pic

Timelessness by Nubia Gala

I find this one unsettling in the best ways. The other painting I already have of her's is much more safe. (Not pictured for obvious reasons.)

I find this one unsettling in the best ways. The other painting I already have of her's is much more safe. (Not pictured for obvious reasons.) Originally Posted by SA Angel
Reminds me of the 60's scene.
I miss the erotic. The smoke and lust, the quiet danger. She. The small of her back and the unspoken glance. She wore poison not on her lips but in her whispering eyes. Aged way beyond her years she caused even the journeyed to succumb to her weapons. She smiled even as they cursed her name as they fluttered silently to the earth. Save I. In a mere moment I held her katana with my left fist. Her black doll eyes turned and glared through mine. In a moment through time we were lovers. Entwined through eternity. My lover smiles as she moves to push first. I instinctively know where she's going as does she knows what I will do. A game. A dance. Long ago my mentor warned me. Was she given the same warning long ago or was she given this gift. Her opportunity. I no longer have any quest. My masters demons are all gone. I surrender but I do not drop my sword. I turn and she is now angry that I succumb. I see everything. She is all muscle. A cat. She does not even breath hard. I do not smile or betray my happiness. My sword is my father so I will not drop. I cannot pierce her so I ponder the quest.

I find this one unsettling in the best ways. The other painting I already have of her's is much more safe. (Not pictured for obvious reasons.) Originally Posted by SA Angel
Great painting
Great painting Originally Posted by Dave734
Thanks sharing painting
I did my first photoshoot in a cemetery recently... it was fun and cold. Here is one picture so far...
  • R.M.
  • 01-18-2016, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Ah . . . Before Halle Berry and Beyonce' were even thought of!

love it, I did an abstract Eye of Horus but I can get anything to post on here
Such beauties. Vintage Black glamour at it's finest!

I'll thrown in my namesake, Lena Horne.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
  • R.M.
  • 01-23-2016, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Indeed, classic ladies.

Such beauties. Vintage Black glamour at it's finest!

I'll thrown in my namesake, Lena Horne.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Ahh...the incomparable Lena Horne, magnificent.

Originally Posted by R.M.
Nicely done R.M....your subject is absolutely gorgeous in the flesh too.