To-Don'ts

Hello everyone!
So, we always discuss the proper etiquette of a smooth date. Well, let's talk about the To-Don'ts! What are some of the things that should not be done or that really kill the mood during a date?

1) please don't assume that I throw my used wash cloths in a pile on my bathroom floor, just because the last 12 hookers you've seen did.

2) Don't pretend you don't know how much my donation is. Isn't that the first thing most people look for??..

Any others??... Lol
Customer service is valuable and it follows you everywhere.
When I'm banging you K9 don't be leafing through the walmart ads.
Along these same lines....turn the fucking TV off.
Don't assume I want you to fingerfuck my vag and my bh simultaneously. In fact, don't assume I want you to fingerfuck me at all.
Both parties should act as if the other is important to them, both should act as if they are on a date, intimate touches and gestures, respect for each other as an important individual in the intimate act makes a great, memorable experience. Don't t talk about your last client or provider. Don't be unclean.
DO NOT assume I like my titties slapped...unless you are "already" my hobby hubby {lol}

DO NOT leave your gum in...I appreciate the nice breath....but when you go eat Miss kitty,she will "catch fire" {I am sensative to that kinda stuff}

DO NOT leave your glasses on during our playtime...unless you wanna be buying new glasses.....I like to move around and get wild in bed! LOL
Don'r ask is that hard then giggle.
Don't ask is that hard then giggle. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I totally just LOL super loud haha!
DO NOT assume I like my titties slapped...unless you are "already" my hobby hubby {lol}

DO NOT leave your gum in...I appreciate the nice breath....but when you go eat Miss kitty,she will "catch fire" {I am sensative to that kinda stuff}

DO NOT leave your glasses on during our playtime...unless you wanna be buying new glasses.....I like to move around and get wild in bed! LOL Originally Posted by DallasRain

Look, I am sorry about the gum.
Look, I am sorry about the gum. Originally Posted by SixShot
lol its cool babe....I dont worry about it unless its cinnamon gum...thats what burns {lol}
Don't assume I am looking to meet some hot lady wearing sweat pants, t-shirt, ratty hair, no make up, stinky p.......you get the idea.

Don't assume I like hairy legs, I do not like hairy legs. To be clear I like recently shaven sexy smooth legs.. However I do not mind a hairy bush, I can work with that although it has been a long time as it is hard to find a good bush these days.
lol its cool babe....I dont worry about it unless its cinnamon gum...thats what burns {lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I actually think I nearly chocked on the gum a few seconds after meeting you.

Don't assume that it's ok to stop and take a crap before you arrive at my incall or at my incall, and then not re-shower (with soap).

Please, please, please do not gossip or talk about other providers.

Don't assume that because your wife does not like DATY or can not achieve a super BIG O from DATY, I can't.

Don't assume that, because the last girl did not keep sucking and licking after you came, that I won't.
Let me see if I can summarize...

Unless you've read that the provider does it... don't assume...

Guys like women who smell good, shave and generally look like the erotic fantasy whose time we are paying for... (I'm MEGA DITTO on shaving your legs, I'm a leg person and... yeah)

Make sure you don't put potentially burning substances near a sensitive pussy

I'll add...

To don't. Don't not communicate in a polite customer service oriented manner. There are ways to say, "I don't do that sweetie, but I LOVE doing this!" (maybe just like that). Holly is a good example of someone who took a negative and made it a positive - good marketing skills there

Provider attitude and communication can often make up for many many things.