Another Info thread

Sorry guys-- I'm sure this can be annoying for ladies to post in your city again and again. but I'm not familiar with this site.

I was wondering if I should book a car while I'm visiting. I went to Dallas and everyone said there that there wasn't a need for a car but in actuality there was and I was stuck getting one last min. Everywhere was only 12 min away but ALL highway.
Is that was kansas is like?
I hate to be stuck in the hotel the entire time or to have to have a chaperone..
Hi Olivia!

Depends on where you stay in Wichita, but you'll probably want a car. Most Midwestern cities are spread out with little mass transit.
Hi Olivia!

Depends on where you stay in Wichita, but you'll probably want a car. Most Midwestern cities are spread out with little mass transit. Originally Posted by jsctt12581
I'll be flying into Kansas MO- Wichita is 2 hours away from that.
Get a car honey.
Wichita is almost three hours away by kansas turnpike (toll highway) from Kansas City. You will definitely need a car to get around.
Wichita is almost three hours away by kansas turnpike (toll highway) from Kansas City. You will definitely need a car to get around. Originally Posted by ICTguy32
I'm probably going to stay in KC metro area-- I didn't realize this was the wichita area, I thought they were both the same

But HEY there's always a chance I may come to wichita that same weekend.
You'll definitely want a car for KC hun.
I'm probably going to stay in KC metro area-- I didn't realize this was the wichita area, I thought they were both the same

But HEY there's always a chance I may come to wichita that same weekend. Originally Posted by Olivia Belle
Yeah the KC forum will tell you to get a car as well. Lol, gotta watch that geography
the cab fare from KCI to the plaza is as much as a cheep car rental. If you catch a shuttle to the plaza area, you won't need a car as everything you will need is in walking distance. Any other areas you will want a car to get out and do things