A HEADLINE THAT DESERVES IT'S OWN THREAD !!!!!!!!!

The MOST DEPRESSING headline I have posted to date:

PROSPERITY: US DROPS OUT OF TOP TEN

"we learn that for the first time, the United States does not rank as one of the world’s ten most prosperous nations, as rated by London’s Legatum Institute. The authors of the report found that the U.S.’s slippage is being driven by “a decline in the number of US citizens who believe that hard work will get them ahead.” Well, they’re right: in Barack Obama’s America, hard work doesn’t cause you to get ahead; being politically connected does. We are all paying the price for the corruption of the Age of Obama."

Obama's Marxist Dream of killing-off the American Dream is becoming a reality !!

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...of-top-ten.php

READ THE REST OF THE "OBAMA DESTROYS AMERICA" CHRONICLES HERE......................
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=619952
Bash, bash, bash. You nothin but trash!

Powerline rules!
When you report what others think about us, you call that bashing?
No surprise, when you stop manufacturing and go to consuming it is only a matter of time.
You think the Obama main-stream-media (NBC, CBS, PBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC) will tell the American public the reality of Obama's governance ????????

Doubtful.
Why is it bashing to tell the truth? If it's not the truth, show us where it is wrong. If it is the truth, then it's not bashing. It's only bashing if you want to avoid the truth, and not work to fix it.
Bash away, assholes. You do not belong In this society. You desecrate America.
Oh, so people who disagree with you, Assup, should not be allowed in America?

I get it.
You think the Obama main-stream-media (NBC, CBS, PBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC) will tell the American public the reality of Obama's governance ????????

Doubtful. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
OBAMA MAINSTREAM MEDIA?

I seem to remember watching most of those before Obama was born ... In Mecca!

You're a fucking idiot!
America hasn't been in the top 10 in A LOT OF AREAS for a long time.
Surely I am nay the only one who has noticed.
And Obama is dong his best to make sure America doesn't climb back up the rankings.

America hasn't been in the top 10 in A LOT OF AREAS for a long time.
Surely I am nay the only one who has noticed. Originally Posted by UB9IB6
Let me see,who started two wars unfunded and held the cup out first?
Still trotting out the "Bush's Fault" tag line i see.....

Remember Obama continued on with Bush's wars and remember almost every Democrat voted to fund the two "unfunded wars."

And remember Obama ramped up "unfunded" spending to the tune of a record whopping $4.5 trillion in four years !!!!!!!!!!!!!

And he is just getting started. That doesn't included the "unfunded" Obamacare mandate !

And Obama just sent troops back into Iraq !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Unfunded" presumably !
And Obama is dong his best to make sure America doesn't climb back up the rankings. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I disagree. I just don't get the whole boogie-man mentality.
If Obie is doing a good or bad job is debatable and entirely subjective.

But to imply a willful deconstruction and intentional harm is being actually planned and implemented .............
That's just too far out there for me.
And frankly, I think it only serves to discredit detractors who
Propagate that line of thinking .

Example: no one cares what the crazy guy in the subway has to say . Right?
I disagree. I just don't get the whole boogie-man mentality.
If Obie is doing a good or bad job is debatable and entirely subjective.

But to imply a willful deconstruction and intentional harm is being actually planned and implemented .............
That's just too far out there for me.
And frankly, I think it only serves to discredit detractors who
Propagate that line of thinking .

Example: no one cares what the crazy guy in the subway has to say . Right? Originally Posted by UB9IB6

That's a nice way of saying you guys are fucking fruitcakes.

I am fascinated by how, all of a sudden, what the Europeans think of the United States is valid in the eyes of the knuckledraggers. I don't recall it usually working that way with you halfwits.